What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta premiership-winning prop Terry Leabeater attacked by Bulldogs fans on Frid

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Look mate, do we really have to do this? :?
Do what??? You like to sling sh*t but don't like it when some is slung back in you're direction. I don't think i have ever seen you post anything remotely postive ever in this place.

TheParraboy

Staff member
you know what the real good thing is

Terry will be at the GF (Hope he is) surrounded by parra supporters, before, during and after the game. Hopefully not a doggie supporter in coooooeeeee, now thats gotta hurt :D

Terry whilst it may look like im gonna assault you, im just gonna give you a big bear hug on the night if we win :)

eels81236

Bench
Do what??? You like to sling sh*t but don't like it when some is slung back in you're direction. I don't think i have ever seen you post anything remotely postive ever in this place.

That is your version of events. Whilst I certainly don't agree, it is your opinion and you have every right to express it. Now you can fire back or we could just end it here if you like? :?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That is your version of events. Whilst I certainly don't agree, it is your opinion and you have every right to express it. Now you can fire back or we could just end it here if you like? :?
Whatever dude, i honestly CBF argueing with you. All i care about is Sunday so have a good night.

What's Rudd done wrong exactly? :lol:

Blown a massive hole in the budget on projects and handouts that weren't needed instead of spending the money in a wise fashion. In doing so, set up an inflationary future that will hit many people hard.

Trying to force places like schools to put up political advertisements.

An ETS scheme that is both unnecessary and damaging.

mickdo

Coach
Blown a massive hole in the budget on projects and handouts that weren't needed instead of spending the money in a wise fashion. In doing so, set up an inflationary future that will hit many people hard.

You mean, did exactly what Howard would have done...

You mean, did exactly what Howard used to do...

You mean, did what Howard said he was going to do...

his multimillion dollar infrastructure spending on roads and rail sounds good but so often instead of going where it is needed these schemes turn into pork barrels to win votes in marginal seats

eels81236

Bench
You started it dickhead :lol:

Not really.
If you are talking about my convo with leadbeater then i believe he was the one to engage with me first. I could be mistaken though.
If you are talking about politics then I believe that hineyrulz was the first to broach the subject. I could be mistaken though.
You then came in from left field attempting to inflame the situation. I see it going on the fast train to nowhere and try to nip it in the bud before it gets even more stupid than it already was. I could be mistaken though.
Does that still mean that I'M the dickhead here, ignoramous?