What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta premiership-winning prop Terry Leabeater attacked by Bulldogs fans on Frid

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Hiney, I can't wait until Sunday.......what about yourself??

Suity
This afternoon i tried to drink myself into a coma to last at least till around 4pm sunday but no such luck. This week has been worse than Christmas when you are a kid :crazy: So yeah i can't wait until Sunday.

Suitman

Post Whore
This afternoon i tried to drink myself into a coma to last at least till around 4pm sunday but no such luck. This week has been worse than Christmas when you are a kid :crazy: So yeah i can't wait until Sunday.

Me neither.

It's only 1 and a half sleeps now. :lol:

I better go and get that other half sleep. Might be needing it come Monday. :)

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
Blown a massive hole in the budget on projects and handouts that weren't needed instead of spending the money in a wise fashion. In doing so, set up an inflationary future that will hit many people hard.

Trying to force places like schools to put up political advertisements.

An ETS scheme that is both unnecessary and damaging.

Our debt levels as a percentage of GDP is the lowest in the OECD.

He saved tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of australian jobs by acting fast and decisively.

Well done super kev.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Me neither.

It's only 1 and a half sleeps now. :lol:

I better go and get that other half sleep. Might be needing it come Monday. :)

Suity
Only one sleep now :) but something tells me i wont be sleeping again till Monday morning sometime :crazy:

Parra Future

Juniors
Our debt levels as a percentage of GDP is the lowest in the OECD.

He saved tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of australian jobs by acting fast and decisively.

Well done super kev.

You are an idiot.

Tell your grandkids how great he was when they are still paying through the nose for his stupidity. Tell all the people about all the $900 bonuses that were send to dead people as well. These guys really do their homework. Sometimes I question whether you're wearing a headband and it is seriously too tight for any logic to live in there.

fish eel

Immortal
You are an idiot.

Tell your grandkids how great he was when they are still paying through the nose for his stupidity. Tell all the people about all the $900 bonuses that were send to dead people as well. These guys really do their homework. Sometimes I question whether you're wearing a headband and it is seriously too tight for any logic to live in there.

you came on board here just to have a shot at me post grand final?

werent you at the game? maybe I'll see you at the stadium shortly as I'm gonna head around.

Oh hang on, I probably wont because it's the eels, not tigers.....

Parra Future

Juniors
you came on board here just to have a shot at me post grand final?

werent you at the game? maybe I'll see you at the stadium shortly as I'm gonna head around.

Oh hang on, I probably wont because it's the eels, not tigers.....

Couple of things for you. Firstly, It was pre-game, not post.... buy a watch. Secondly, it had nothing to do with the Eels, it was a political opinion. Thirdly, this year has been very long for a lot of people and very trying. I have been spending alot less time on these forums and trying to spend more with my wife and son. My brother was at the game yesterday and so were a lot of my friends. I also had an offer to catch up with Doc Malouf and his son Ben but had to decline.

Instead I watched it with my wife, son and inlaws who were all pretty devastated with the result. I think Parra had a mighty fine year. Off the park and on it. I think the future is looking a lot brighter than what it used too and that one higher step up the ladder as "premiers" could very well be the case to occur next year (2010). Just so you are aware, I also went to Roosters games this year and Knights, one Cowboys, a Bronco's one, a few Tigers ones and a couple of Eels ones. Thats what happens when you entertain many clients in your business. I also like the WWE and Coca-cola and love my Smiths Crisps if you want to have a shot at that as well. You'll be happy to know Fish that now I will be watching cricket over the coming months and I probably will give the forums a miss for a while. To sum things up but, it has nothing to do with Coca-cola, Smith Crisps, Wests Tigers, Sydney Roosters, Parramatta Eels or the WWE...... Fisheel, I still think you are an idiot.

Well done Parramatta on a fantastic season, both on and off the field. All involved should be very proud. I think Eric Grothe Jnr yesterday had a deadset blinder. Fui Fui was also top notch. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed about and everything to look forward too.

Bring on 2010. Wishing all of you the very best and I hope you are all safe and well in the off-season. Take care all.

Regards,

Col.

fish eel

Immortal
Couple of things for you. Firstly, It was pre-game, not post.... buy a watch. Secondly, it had nothing to do with the Eels, it was a political opinion. Thirdly, this year has been very long for a lot of people and very trying. I have been spending alot less time on these forums and trying to spend more with my wife and son. My brother was at the game yesterday and so were a lot of my friends. I also had an offer to catch up with Doc Malouf and his son Ben but had to decline.

Instead I watched it with my wife, son and inlaws who were all pretty devastated with the result. I think Parra had a mighty fine year. Off the park and on it. I think the future is looking a lot brighter than what it used too and that one higher step up the ladder as "premiers" could very well be the case to occur next year (2010). Just so you are aware, I also went to Roosters games this year and Knights, one Cowboys, a Bronco's one, a few Tigers ones and a couple of Eels ones. Thats what happens when you entertain many clients in your business. I also like the WWE and Coca-cola and love my Smiths Crisps if you want to have a shot at that as well. You'll be happy to know Fish that now I will be watching cricket over the coming months and I probably will give the forums a miss for a while. To sum things up but, it has nothing to do with Coca-cola, Smith Crisps, Wests Tigers, Sydney Roosters, Parramatta Eels or the WWE...... Fisheel, I still think you are an idiot.

Well done Parramatta on a fantastic season, both on and off the field. All involved should be very proud. I think Eric Grothe Jnr yesterday had a deadset blinder. Fui Fui was also top notch. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed about and everything to look forward too.

Bring on 2010. Wishing all of you the very best and I hope you are all safe and well in the off-season. Take care all.

Regards,

Col.

The future sure is looking brighter Col. Just as well we got that change you campaigned so hard for, hey? :sarcasm:

As for you thinking that 'm an idiot, take a ticket and join the cue on that one Col, I really couldnt care what your opinion of me is and good luck to your tigers in 2010. :D

edit: By the way Col, my ablity to apparantley get under your skin so easily always, always amuses me and seems to have been the case ever since I dropped the now infamous *r* word in your direction. I did that in the context of some good, vigorous election debates that were going on at the time, and I did so thinking it would be water off your back. I saw from your responses it wasn't - so, in the interests of being a good sport, despite the passage of time, this idiot would like to apologise for that remark and any other offence I caused you at that time. I would have done so personally at the Leagues Club AGM, but you weren't able to make it (though I am of the belief you were told I'd be there and would seek you out to do this). So Col, bygones be bygones. Onwards and upwards for 2010. Stick you head in the current affairs thread in the PD sometime so I can beat your tory views silly and go the tiges hey? ;-)

Last edited:

Mascot Tiger

Juniors
Fish Eel

Who the f**k are you? I never ever post on another teams forum but i just couldnt help myself after reading this. Last time i checked this topic was about a premiership great being attacked by some low life dogs supporters not whether or not Parra Future supports the tigers? Now i know Parra Future ( Col ) personally and for the past 4-6 weeks i have had to listen to him talk up the parramatta eels day in day out and to hear that he supports the tigers is actually quite funny considering i have gone to tigers vs eels game with him and im often the one having to listen to him brag how they have the wood on us.
Grow up you fool, instead of attacking your own fans why dont you embrace with them on the exciting end to the season you had. I can guarantee you are nothing more then a cyber space nerd who sits on his computer day in and day out bagging people out but im sure you would have the balls to do in their face. Grow up and get a life.

Just a quick congrats on the end of season ride you guys had. Was deeply cut about the game at the SFS where you guys beat but was a great game and the atmosphere was amazing. For the record Fish Eel I lost 100 bucks to Parra Future that night due to parra winning.

Last edited: