What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta seak leave to appeal Moi Moi's Suspension!

The Colonel

Immortal
Physique said:
leave what happened in the sub forum, in the sub forum. Its closed now for the better

I don't care what happened in the sub forum. I asked why he needed a source?

The Colonel

Immortal
shiftysmith said:
is it a decision on the leave to appeal or is it the actual appeal...that makes sense i think

Justice Woods makes the decision on whether or not the appeal will take place. I would assume from that the Appeals committee would be formed tonight or tomorrow upon availability.

shiftysmith

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Justice Woods makes the decision on whether or not the appeal will take place. I would assume from that the Appeals committee would be formed tonight or tomorrow upon availability.
thank you

Hurriflatch

Referee
normally once the appeal is granted (assuming it is) the actual appeal is usualy very soon after that, doubt it will be tonight but I also can't see it being later then Friday.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
What a farce..

I bet all this mucking about wouldn't have happened for a Trent Barrett suspenion appeal. It took them a day to grant Dunley leave to appeal, why is it taking Fui weeks?

Latest posts