What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
28125770628_acbc23461d_o.jpg

Geez it's going to be a beauty of a stadium. How good is this? The work is progressing faster than I thought possible. To think we could (winter weather permitting) be kicking off there rd 1 next year is mind boggling. Thanks for updates Suity. First class.

Gronk

Staff member

Western stand + rear facilities is looking like a low rise luxury hotel. Eastern stand facilities looking pretty vanilla.

Business class vs Economy I guess.

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Looks good.

I’ll be flying down from Brisbane for the first game.

There better be some f**king good beers on tap!

Bazal

Post Whore
Looks good.

I’ll be flying down from Brisbane for the first game.

There better be some f**king good beers on tap!

Of course! It's an Australian sporting event, we're all about a quality experience here!

You'll have a choice of Iron Jack and XXXX Gold, or perhaps Great Northern and Carlton Mid

84 Baby

Referee
Though if you check out the TV & Movies thread, you'll notice one good thing came out of me posting that Pet Shop Boys one

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Western stand + rear facilities is looking like a low rise luxury hotel. Eastern stand facilities looking pretty vanilla.

Business class vs Economy I guess.

Looks like the western stand has a lap pool

cool

Latest posts