What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
What was jaydog talking about when he flashed on the screen that a huge interchange has had its funding pulled ?

He was talking about the M7 - M12 interchange, which the Feds did indeed pull their funding for it.
The state govt came in at a later date and covered the cost.
None of that interchange is shown in the above video.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Being up in Newcastle and speaking to my cousins who live up there

Was talking about the light rail up there.

It has me baffled why the light rail wasn't setup to go to the Stadium.

As it's the major complex in Newy that's would hold 30k people at one time.

No public transport set up near the ground it's a nightmare to go and drive to get outta there.

Surely they could have extended it through Hamilton to the racetrack and link it through Broadmeadows to where the ground is.

TheRam

Coach
Extraordinary video of the incredible infrastructure being built to support the new WSA.

It's a pity we aren't collecting the hundreds of billions a year in royalties we should be from all our natural resources that we are just giving away for free. If we were we could be really fixing the infrastructure of this continent and more, but hey we have no money.

We are the clever country! Hahahahaha....

TheRam

Coach
Being up in Newcastle and speaking to my cousins who live up there

Was talking about the light rail up there.

It has me baffled why the light rail wasn't setup to go to the Stadium.

As it's the major complex in Newy that's would hold 30k people at one time.

No public transport set up near the ground it's a nightmare to go and drive to get outta there.

Surely they could have extended it through Hamilton to the racetrack and link it through Broadmeadows to where the ground is.

Australia has no money mate.