What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta:Sydney's ONLY true hope.

GongPanther

Referee
Yep,like the title states,Parra are Sydney's true hope in keeping the title in it's rightful home of rugby league.

It would irk me no-end if the NEWS LTD Storm or the NEWS LTD Broncos were to take away our premiership.

But then again,any time Brisbane or Melbourne have won a G.F.,I have never recognised it anyway.

Go Parra!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parramatta = the peoples side

Parramatta in the GF and winning it would be the greatest shot in the arm for the NRL all year apart from Hayne, be great thing to see Hindmarsh carry the trophy - he deserves too.

badav

Bench
Yep,like the title states,Parra are Sydney's true hope in keeping the title in it's rightful home of rugby league.

It would irk me no-end if the NEWS LTD Storm or the NEWS LTD Broncos were to take away our premiership.

But then again,any time Brisbane or Melbourne have won a G.F.,I have never recognised it anyway.

Go Parra!!

The fact that you've never recognised it really hurts.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Would rather any team BUT Parra to win it this year (or any year for that matter).

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It will be great if Parra go in as faves , we all know what happens to them when they do, the same thing that happens to the Dragons when they are expected to win.

The peoples team lol

Parramatta were favourites against the GC and kept them scoreless:?

what would be funny is Canterbury the second place side getting beaten by the 8th:p

Avenger

Immortal
It will be great if Parra go in as faves , we all know what happens to them when they do, the same thing that happens to the Dragons when they are expected to win.

The peoples team lol

We are more the people's team then you guys will ever be. However I admit that we do have our demons to defeat if we are going to take it out. We firstly need to beat you guys and avenge that 98 choke. Then we will probably play Melbourne who have been in the last 4 grand finals (assuming they beat Brisbane). They will be favourites not us. It will actually be an honour to beat them.

GongPanther

Referee
And it will not matter if Mortimer is playing or not.

The dogs are in for a fisting.

And by the time the Storm and the Brocs have belted each other into submission,the winner of that match will have no chance in the G.F.as they'll be battered and bruised.

Ridders

Coach
I'm kinda hoping the media pump up Parra all week, and then just when things begin to look all rosey, the Dogs of War will rise.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dear oh dear.

Yep, Parra v Storm GF coming up...

Evenflow

Bench
Is it just me or are some Parra fans getting overly cocky and arrogant? Hopefully those same ones stick around if they get done.

Latest posts