What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta:Sydney's ONLY true hope.

Goddo

Bench
God I am sick of Broncos/Storm/Manly sides in Grand Finals. I'd rather see Parra have a fairy tail win, and they haven't had a premiership in ages (would be good for the game in Western Sydney, the new heartland of AFL lol).

Bulldogs, well, they are News Corp sell outs, but at least not News owned. They are playing with half the Broncos 08 squad, + Noddy, who is a News corp sell out from the Mariners years (remember that Newcastle fans) and 99 Storm cheaters.

Go Parramatta, destroy the News scum.

Avenger

Immortal
God I am sick of Broncos/Storm/Manly sides in Grand Finals. I'd rather see Parra have a fairy tail win, and they haven't had a premiership in ages (would be good for the game in Western Sydney, the new heartland of AFL lol).

Bulldogs, well, they are News Corp sell outs, but at least not News owned. They are playing with half the Broncos 08 squad, + Noddy, who is a News corp sell out from the Mariners years (remember that Newcastle fans) and 99 Storm cheaters.

Respect. Well done.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
As soon as the Raiders go out I support the side that will cause the most annoyance to Sydney Rugby League supporters. So go Melbourne I guess :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
Melbourne are a phenomenal team. To potentially make their 4th straight grand final under the present salary cap where they continually lose players year after year is nothing short of remarkable.

And some morons reckon Bellamy cannot coach.

mongoose

Coach
Better get these ready sydney when the storm/broncos win another grand final.

tissue_box2.jpg

Wolvpaw

Juniors
Gong Panther jump on

I cheered for them Panthers,Tigers and even the Dogs last time they won their grand finals

And yeah someone has to stop Melbourne or Brisbane,just hope its my mighty Eels

Doggiesfan09

Juniors

Is that your St George or Illawarra side of you speaking

GongPanther

Referee
Gong Panther jump on

I cheered for them Panthers,Tigers and even the Dogs last time they won their grand finals

And yeah someone has to stop Melbourne or Brisbane,just hope its my mighty Eels

When parra made the finals for the first time in 1975,I will never forget how parra had to play four matches,including the final comp round,two play-off matches in two days for 5th placed against Wests then Balmain,winning both, and the semi on the following Sunday defeating Canterbury before eventually bowing out to Manly.

They received a lot of respect for that effort,from me and especially from the Panther neighbors.

If we aren't in the running,I always hope it is the Eels that can carry the torch.