What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta to be Docked their points.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
He drops balls that a park footballer shouldn't.
Maybe give him a go in the forwards because i reckon he drops at least half of the bouncing balls that come towards him.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Poor bloke, i felt sorry for him. He has to be moved to either centre or the fowards where he won't be targeted with the high ball.

eels_fan_01

Bench
brooksy19 said:
Give it up you tossers. You've never played a game in your life, nor would you have the courage to do half the things Manu does.

Yes, he doesn't have great hands, so why hasn't the coaching staff worked on his technique and better yet why did his centre and inside men leave him stranded on so many of those kicks.

Oh shut up wanker.

I hate fans who say "oh have you played in the nrl?" and sh*t like that. Obviously your comparing him to other NRL players.

So your saying to the poster of this topic that he shouldnt talk if he isnt better than Manu, well maybe the guy that posted it is/was a much better player than you were, how the hell would you know.

Oh im sure you have never put down a player or at the footy yelled at one of your Tigers players. Maybe you should have yelled at Benjii for all the cross field sh*t he does.

The greatest all time Warriors team IMO:

1. Carl Doherty (gk)
2. Paul Staladi
3. Scott Pethybridge
4. Manoa Thompson
5. Lee Oudenryan
6. Shane Endacott (c)
7. Ben Lythe
8. Grant Young
9. Zane Clarke
10. Hitro Okesene
11. Matt Spence
12. Gavin Hill (usually in the front row but stuff it, he had to be included)
13. Scotty Coxon

What an all star line up that is...Someone help me out with the bench..it's just too hard to pick.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
Thats Right, the news has filtered in that the Eels played tonights game with an extra man on the paddock. Therefore the NRL powers that be has promised to review the game with the intention of stripping Parramatta of their 2 points. The alleged extra player, appears to have been a Winger by the name of Manu Vatuvei. More on this later... watch this space.
you scared the crap out of me :crazy:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
B D, Staladi is a poster on this forum, lol.

hindy4PM, i really should ahve posted it in the Parra forum, would have scared alot more ppl/

Latest posts