What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

eelz47

Coach
sure will,

but we will have to get there at an early time. macca u will have to drag yourself away from the ponies for once

Macca_

Coach
I know I know... 5-30pm kick off right? Couple of big races on that weekend too! Damn :lol:

I'm going to west leagues for lunch. Then take the short stroll over to ground. Any takers?

eelz47

Coach
what time lunch?

i will have my under age nephew with me, so would be food only

flegg is at 1 50

Hellsy

Immortal
We'll have WC with us, so it will be food only.

When you buy GA tix do you have to specify the hill you want to sit on? If not, we can just get GA and if it is a full non-alcho hill then we could go to the other end...

Macca_

Coach
Don't think you do Hells...

I'm thinking lunch 1-2pm at Wests Leagues. Kids can go there (food area). Then walk over whenever people want...

I'll be hanging about to have a little go at that horse racing game upstairs aswell as a few bets. Head over to ground around 4.30pm if it's only Flegg on before it.

Macca_

Coach
Fair dink. That post I put on the official eels forum still ain't up. Did it around midday today. Hopefully when/if it gets on there it will encourage a few that are going to sit in the same area.

More the better!

nöyd

Staff member
Macca_ said:
Best have a few before and after then.

Exactly what I was thinking. Not fond of drinking at the game much anyway. I'm there to watch the footy, not queue up for beers or toilet for 45 minutes...

Hellsy

Immortal
Can't we just sit on the alcho hill though??

I hate being on the 'family hill' you can't have as much fun

Macca_

Coach
I'm happy to sit wherever :D

Don't mind if it's non drinking. I got time before and after to do that. And can always go for a walk and grab a quick one :lol: