What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Parramatta

Sphagnum

Coach
If parramatta was a race they would be today’s Metrop. Just a bunch of bald plodders masquerading as a class outfit.

if they win tomorrow they should be exempt from the Caulfield cup ballot.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
If parramatta was a race they would be today’s Metrop. Just a bunch of bald plodders masquerading as a class outfit.

if they win tomorrow they should be exempt from the Caulfield cup ballot.

Id say we are more like the Epsom, couple of decent runners but overall pretty underwhelming .

Bitchell Moses and Clint Gutlesson with the choke...

giphy.webp

big hit!

Bench
So according to what I've read this week, Parra players sleep at home the night before and drive themselves to every a game. NQ must have been quite a trip last week!

I'd say we've learnt from the Brian Smith days, is that the more you downplay something, the bigger elephant in the room that it becomes.

betcats

Referee
So according to what I've read this week, Parra players sleep at home the night before and drive themselves to every a game. NQ must have been quite a trip last week!

I'd say we've learnt from the Brian Smith days, is that the more you downplay something, the bigger elephant in the room that it becomes.

Honestly what genius at Parra thought "lets use some of the ideas from one of the biggest chokes in nrl history"