What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Parramatta

Bazal

Post Whore
See, I like how you’re not just thinking about yourself here but your children, your grandchildren, your great grandchildren, your great, great grandchildren

Unless his children/grandchildren are Eels fans.

Then again if they make that choice they deserve everything that comes with it I suppose. Gotta learn personal responsibility somehow.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Unless his children/grandchildren are Eels fans.

Then again if they make that choice they deserve everything that comes with it I suppose. Gotta learn personal responsibility somehow.
Ha ha ha 2 of my 4 kids are Raiders fans... Just proves you can't have it all ;)

Fangs

Coach
Eels are too classy to lower themselves like that in victory.

Almost as classy as Ryan Matterson taking a holiday to save some pocket change while his team slogs it out in the early rounds next season. I'm guessing he doesn't enjoy playing in the heat of March.

Definately the worst moment of the grand final wash up so far.

MugaB

Coach

Gotta win won first, then two in a row... but since it won't happen in last 37 years, whatever these weak pricks say is irrelevant.

But hey at least our fans haven't burnt down our stadium... thats a pawwa thing20200915_174440.jpg

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Probably who knows what wouldve happened. Im sure there still would be an outrage from media and fans if Gutho did his dance and players went on a week bender.

Bring on March 2023

Latest posts