What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels sign new sponsorship deal with James Hardie

Gronk

Staff member
Haven’t bought a jersey in years but will
now be buying this
A side note to this. The people who own and wear jerseys with ALAND on them are all going to feel the need to catch up in 2025. Case in point; Dyldam jerseys at the game are a rare sight.

IIRC an NRL club gets 80% of the wholesale profit from a jersey and the NRL gets the rest.

yy_cheng

Coach
A side note to this. The people who own and wear jerseys with ALAND on them are all going to feel the need to catch up in 2025. Case in point; Dyldam jerseys at the game are a rare sight.

IIRC an NRL club gets 80% of the wholesale profit from a jersey and the NRL gets the rest.
They might have retro jh jerseys or the original jh ones though they probably won't fit today

Avenger

Immortal
Mine does.
Some joints sell the 82 retro and the material is stated as cotton blend whilst others state its polyester. Obviously I prefer cotton as it’s cooler to wear, as in breathable. This new material that the players wear may be better whilst playing but I wore a similar type of material with a polo in Darwin in 2022 and almost died. It was awful.

The ones they have at Peter Wynn’s is not integrated with the sponsor as well as the other 82 example. I prefer the first one but I’d want a cotton blend with no 3/4 sleeve houso style.

Attachments

• IMG_2325.png
    IMG_2325.png
    902.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2326.png
    IMG_2326.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 3

emjaycee

Coach
Some joints sell the 82 retro and the material is stated as cotton blend whilst others state its polyester. Obviously I prefer cotton as it’s cooler to wear, as in breathable. This new material that the players wear may be better whilst playing but I wore a similar type of material with a polo in Darwin in 2022 and almost died. It was awful.

The ones they have at Peter Wynn’s is not integrated with the sponsor as well as the other 82 example. I prefer the first one but I’d want a cotton blend with no 3/4 sleeve houso style.
I have the one the right.