What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parraplegics - Defeat stolen from the jaws of victory.

The Major

Bench
What a cop out Parra! Fancy giving that scummy t shirt army something to cheer about. A bunch of teeny bopper fans singing Sydney FC chants all game. 3 in total i think is all they know. As a saints fan, i support 2 teams, the Dragons and anyone playing the Sharks.
Parra.... Give yourselves a dozen!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
LOL i met a guy and we were talikng footy at the bar, his team is the roosters and i said hey thats my second favorite team, realy he says, who do you follow.
Everyone else playing the roosters i said:lol:

OurRedV

Juniors
What's with the douche bag taking the mickey in the middle of their donald duck wet t-shirt army with the saints jersey?

Scum supporters party spot tonight:

pond-scum.jpg

St. Linnane

First Grade
Agreed.

I sat through that as I am mates with the guy who runs Nearly NRL and I vote on dominant players. I am not sure I can find a 3-2-1 from that match (maybe the bourbons and bottle of red consumed have clouded my vision - happy to accept advice of anyone else who watched the game).

I am so glad we are not a T-shirt army. We turn up, say hello to those faces we know and get on with cheering the team. I sit in the stands with Mrs. St. Linnane most weeks but when she doesn't come I stand with the army. Last week at the swamp was one such week. Everyone was happy to talk, shared equal passion for the team and was wearing red and white. There was no 'show your membership card" or "wear your t-shirt" in order to be recognised as a supporter of the club, just sharing the same passion was enough.

By the way WTF is Chilltech and when did they sponsor the Sharks.

(drunk ramble over).....

The Major

Bench
And there i was wondering why they looked at me funny when i pissed myself laughing in their face everytime i walked past a dill wearing a 't-shirt'.

Piss funny though there at the end seeing the red vee smack in the middle of the scum fans.

Draginzaaar

Bench
There was a bloke amounst that lot with a Saints jersey on and singing with them. Isn't that Illegal?

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
And there i was wondering why they looked at me funny when i pissed myself laughing in their face everytime i walked past a dill wearing a 't-shirt'.

Piss funny though there at the end seeing the red vee smack in the middle of the scum fans.
yeah i heard about that :sarcasm:

Kiki

First Grade
hahah guys go and look in the game spoilers thread. i said i found the fans carrying on a bit sad and they are all ripping into me and insulting me. LAME.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Did you hear the commentator (from memory Andy Raymond) saying that the t-shirt army was celebrating as if they had won the premiership. A 3 point win over a bottom four team seems a lot better than a premiership at the moment for the sharks. :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's their big day Kiki. We're having a good year (touch wood), their year is crap. We'll miss 'em next year.

Kiki

First Grade
Tried my best Kiki but most of them are missing a chromosone or two.....

hahahah damn right they are!

yeh Willow i know. the thing is im not like delighting in the sharks being crap. i just said it was depressing.

honestly theres alot of people on this forum (no dragons fans thank god, u guys are all awesome) that will attack anything i say coz im a chick. grrrrr

Willow

Assistant Moderator

yeh Willow i know. the thing is im not like delighting in the sharks being crap. i just said it was depressing.

honestly theres alot of people on this forum (no dragons fans thank god, u guys are all awesome) that will attack anything i say coz im a chick. grrrrr

I know what you mean. They only attack me because I'm a fella.

Jasdragon

Juniors

I bet it's the black tip reffy guy?? that bloke has massive problems!

SerbDragon

Coach
sharks v eels = who really cares who wins.. both sh*t clubs with sh*t teams.

massive dislike for both.

Latest posts