What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parraplegics - Defeat stolen from the jaws of victory.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Reefy is going through hard times. Nuture him, every forum needs a poster like him. We have Rexxy.

Did you hear the commentator (from memory Andy Raymond) saying that the t-shirt army was celebrating as if they had won the premiership. A 3 point win over a bottom four team seems a lot better than a premiership at the moment for the sharks. :lol:

No need to be baggging a supporter group that turns up time and time again, travel and sing no matter how their team is going on the field?

Let them have their day, they deserve it.

:)

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
hahahah damn right they are!

yeh Willow i know. the thing is im not like delighting in the sharks being crap. i just said it was depressing.

honestly theres alot of people on this forum (no dragons fans thank god, u guys are all awesome) that will attack anything i say coz im a chick. grrrrr

I believe that is the subject of conjecture.

Vossy

Bench
What a cop out Parra! Fancy giving that scummy t shirt army something to cheer about. A bunch of teeny bopper fans singing Sydney FC chants all game. 3 in total i think is all they know. As a saints fan, i support 2 teams, the Dragons and anyone playing the Sharks.
Parra.... Give yourselves a dozen!

what a sad merkin you are...

here use this

background-1.jpg

drake

First Grade
My GFs sister, a Sharks fan (God Help ME!) said to me, "Oh the boys are going to party hard tonight!"

I replied, "can't wait for the news story to come".

She pulled a cats bum and sooked.

Apparently the fans 'chaired' the dregs into Northies.

Seriously, does any RL fan want a Sharks player drunk and in public? Hire out the scout hall in Oyster Bay and let 'em rip there, just keep women, drugs and cameras away from them.
f**k me, scraping in your 2nd win all year isn't a reason to go out and f**k up again.

coolumsharkie

Referee
My GFs sister, a Sharks fan (God Help ME!) said to me, "Oh the boys are going to party hard tonight!"

I replied, "can't wait for the news story to come".

She pulled a cats bum and sooked.

Apparently the fans 'chaired' the dregs into Northies.

Seriously, does any RL fan want a Sharks player drunk and in public? Hire out the scout hall in Oyster Bay and let 'em rip there, just keep women, drugs and cameras away from them.
f**k me, scraping in your 2nd win all year isn't a reason to go out and f**k up again.

Got a link for that moron?

The Major

Bench
what a sad merkin you are...

here use this

background-1.jpg

If only your team put in as much effort into their games as you do to your fine EMO art work, you'll be in a much happier place.
Here, i'll blow you a big kiss from the other much more sunnier side of the fence where winners are. Mwaaah big boy!:lol: Right on where daddy makes you feel special.:sarcasm:

Kiki

First Grade
its cause they can't hack sh*t, they all snitched on me to the mods and got me banned from the sharks forum the big girls

:lol:

last is still last though..

hey calling them girls is an insult to me! ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What are all these scummers doing here? Did they win a match or something?

In that case, congratulations on jagging one. Poor bastards.

wtf?

what are all you sharks fans doing in here anyway?? also, nice banners.
before you ask why any of us are posting here you'd better read this thread:
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=318848

and remember these posters go for the same team as you.

It's funny ya know, over the years at league unlimited its been a fun place between our two teams, some classic reads and always each has been able to give back as much they give out.
In the last year there has been a change from you people, an influx of the epsilon semi-moron, if you will.
Cest la vie, times change, as do people.

Latest posts