What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parraplegics - Defeat stolen from the jaws of victory.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's funny ya know, over the years at league unlimited its been a fun place between our two teams, some classic reads and always each has been able to give back as much they give out.
In the last year there has been a change from you people, an influx of the epsilon semi-moron, if you will.
Cest la vie, times change, as do people.
Over the years? Never seen you here before. Who are you?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
what year is it? 2009, i registered in 2005, thats 4 years. A lot of reading in that time "boss".
I didnt say i posted in here, did i?
Sorry, never heard of you.

You seem to be acting like we are supposed to know who are. How much are those tickets?

Rexxy

Coach
Hey Coolum....

I hear some interesting names mentioned when it comes to discussions about who were the Sharks officials at the New Zealand Gang Bang.

Would you like to buy some vowels?

And no, I don't have a link for that...But it would still be fun to speculate.

Got a link for that moron?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A lot of far-fetching in that statement.
With all your experience I'd thought you'd be better at this than that.
Better than what? For not knowing you? lol. some of you jokers have a high opinion of yourself.

Look chuckles, you came in here all high and mighty and bagging out on contributors in the site's fastest growing forum, recalling the 'good old days' or some such nonsense.

Looks to me you liked it more when there were less Saints supporters. Well old man, welcome to 2009.

Better than what? For not knowing you? lol. some of you jokers have a high opinion of yourself.

Look chuckles, you came in here all high and mighty and bagging out on contributors in the site's fastest growing forum, recalling the 'good old days' or some such nonsense.

Looks to me you liked it more when there were less Saints supporters. Well old man, welcome to 2009.
Keep guessing, little fella, you may yet catch on.
Seems to me that there isn't much difference in here between the King and the Jester.

sting

Bench
Did you hear the commentator (from memory Andy Raymond) saying that the t-shirt army was celebrating as if they had won the premiership. A 3 point win over a bottom four team seems a lot better than a premiership at the moment for the sharks. :lol:

one of my mates who's a sharks fan said the same thing. text read - mate, how good is this? this is like a premiership.

lol, let them have they're 5 minutes of happiness, there won't be many more

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
one of my mates who's a sharks fan said the same thing. text read - mate, how good is this? this is like a premiership.

lol, let them have they're 5 minutes of happiness, there won't be many more

the eels are almost as bad as the sharks, which would suggest why it was such a close game, and why only 1 player from both sides is in a reps jersey.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanx to Cheesie...

Round12.jpg

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Thanx to Cheesie...

Round12.jpg

The other day i found a newspaper from the tuesday after round 1. It had the ladder as of the end of round one, and now looking back i had to laugh that they were once coming 4th! Roosters are still down there as they were after rd 1

Dragons_#1

Bench
hhahahahah came to my surprise this weekend when putting a multi bet on, u could bet when the sharks would win their next game!! haha scummers!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Latest odds from here: http://www.sportbets.com.au/Rugby-League-sports-betting-wagering/NRL-Futures/2009-NRL-Premiership

To win the premiership...

Melbourne Storm 5
Brisbane Broncos 6.5
St George Dragons 6.5
Canterbury Bulldogs 9
Newcastle Knights 10
Manly Sea Eagles 10
North Qld Cowboys 13
Gold Coast Titans 15
New Zealand Warriors 17
Penrith Panthers 23
Souths Rabbitohs 26
Wests Tigers 26
Parramatta Eels 51
Sydney Roosters 126
Canberra Raiders 126
Cronulla Sharks 151

$151 for a mere $1 outlay. Come on sharkie fans... put your money where your mouth is.

You do have a dollar... don't you?

Latest posts