What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parras historic achievement.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'd like to take this moment to congratulate the Parramatta Eels. With todays spoon sealing loss they have extended their all time record (among active clubs) of wooden spoons. They now have 12. It's quite fitting that it happened in 2012.

They have played 37 seasons less than Souths and 39 less than Easts and 12 less than Canterbury and yet they have more spoons than all of those.

Everyone laughs at certain teams for brief periods of crap but the Parramatta Eels have an unmatched level of consistency over many decades...at winning spoons.

Congratulations.

And I quietly think you'll be a contender for #13 in 2013.

Feej

First Grade
Normally I'd be happy for soufs at the moment, but it's dickheads like BM that make me look forward to the inevitable soufs choke in the semis.

Poor form.

We've been on the receiving end of our fair share of spoons. I know what a shit feeling it is. Here's hoping for a much better year next year for the Eels and that Bunniesman gets hideously maimed in a home masturbation accident.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And you wonder why you're pretty much loathed by all in here.
So Parramatta is immune from criticism? Asif f**kwits like Loudstrat or Haynetrain wouldn't start a thread on Souths if we won the spoon.

People show their jealousy of me when they hold me to a completely different standard to everyone else.

On the first page there are threads mocking Souths, Adam Blair, English Rugby League, the Warriors, Tim Sheens, Brian Smith, Wayne Bennett, SBW and Wally Lewis.

All those are ok but if I do it it's reason to "loathe" me.

beave you can go f**k yourself for your double standards. I have every right to make this thread because noone could seriously say that there wouldn't be a thread if it was Souths achieving a spoon record.

juanfarkall

Coach
So Parramatta is immune from criticism? Asif f**kwits like Loudstrat or Haynetrain wouldn't start a thread on Souths if we won the spoon.

People show their jealousy of me when they hold me to a completely different standard to everyone else.

On the first page there are threads mocking Souths, Adam Blair, English Rugby League, the Warriors, Tim Sheens, Brian Smith, Wayne Bennett, SBW and Wally Lewis.

All those are ok but if I do it it's reason to "loathe" me.

beave you can go f**k yourself for your double standards. I have every right to make this thread because noone could seriously say that there wouldn't be a thread if it was Souths achieving a spoon record.

Exactly why would anyone with a pulse be jealous of you ?

Dogs Of War

Coach
This is one of those threads that should be about how many you have seen in your lifetime.

95% of souths supporters have never seen their team win the comp
At least 50% of parra supporters have seen their team win the comp

100% of souths supporters have seen their team win multiple spoons.
95% of parra supporters are witnessing their first

/end thread

Stagger Lee

Bench
Poor form.

We've been on the receiving end of our fair share of spoons. I know what a shit feeling it is. Here's hoping for a much better year next year for the Eels and that Bunniesman gets hideously maimed in a home masturbation accident.

Well Said DKOR

I seriously do feel for you and Ziggy and others for having this troll as your teams supporter. Just imagine how much forum support Souths would have this year if this BunnyLiar did not do this sort of crap.

Stagger Lee

Bench
I'd like to take this moment to congratulate the Parramatta Eels. With todays spoon sealing loss they have extended their all time record (among active clubs) of wooden spoons. They now have 12. It's quite fitting that it happened in 2012.

So exactly how many wooden spoons do Parra have ... 11 or 12?

If 11 this thread might become the funniest failed troll in LU history? ;-)

Stagger Lee

Bench
10 (1947, 1952, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1970, 1972)

add 2012 to that list ....

Ahh 1954 - wiki is wrong ...shame .... this would have been so funny :)

Last edited:

Latest posts