What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parras historic achievement.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
It says more about other people than it does about me when people on a forum put so much weight into what a stranger says that it actively changes their emotions and opinions.

If you don't like me, how about not having an irrational reaction like having the shits with my club.

In case you didn't realise I'm just a fan of Souths, I don't work at Souths, I'm nothing more than 1 member. You hating my club because you hate me does nothing but give me another reason to think I'm a better person than the people reacting like that.

Have a problem with me? Fine. Have a go at me. But it's laughable that it makes you dislike a club just because I follow it.

FYI, I also like Arsenal, the Miami Heat, the Greenbay Packers and the Sydney Swans. I also love the CoD and Madden video game franchises. You might want to start hating all of those things just because I like them.

Oh and don't forget Nescafe, Maxibon and Macaroons.

If anyone wants a full list of everything I'm a fan of so they can avoid having any positive feelings for anything I like, feel free to PM me.

My Mrs wants to know if you use Tampax, then she can hate them too

Loudstrat

Coach
It says more about other people than it does about me when people on a forum put so much weight into what a stranger says that it actively changes their emotions and opinions.
Yeah, like the quote below........
So Parramatta is immune from criticism? Asif f**kwits like Loudstrat or Haynetrain wouldn't start a thread on Souths if we won the spoon.

You started this thread because you ASSUMED what we would say.

Yes, it says a lot about you. Namely that you are a f*cktard.

If you don't like me, how about not having an irrational reaction like having the shits with my club.
No one has got the sh*ts with your club. Read my first post in this thread and my comments to Bumble about Souths you f*cking gronk.

As for "hating" the things that you like - that is just co-incidence

FYI, I also like Arsenal, the Miami Heat, the Greenbay Packers
whereas I like normal sports
and the Sydney Swans.
whereas I am heterosexual
I also love the CoD and Madden video game franchises
Whereas I have a life

Oh and don't forget Nescafe,
Peak - or if instant - Moccona
Drumsticks
Macaroons.
Top Deck

Thanks for replying with the rest of your "Im a fan of" list. I'll continue with it below

Vodka Cruisers
Strongbow
Justin Bieber
Iron Maiden
Swift n Shift
Brokeback Mountain
Life Of Brian
Sex with men
Sex with women
Carson Kressley
Cote de Pablo
Pretend job
Real Job
Modifying my car seat with a carrot
Seat covers

Yep, pretty much dislike everything you do by accident.

beave you can go f**k yourself for your double standards. I have every right to make this thread because noone could seriously say that there wouldn't be a thread if it was Souths achieving a spoon record.
According to you, though, we already had that record. So unless you are planning to also start threads on Easts winless 1966 season, each club that hasnt won a premiership yet, Ken Irvine scoring tries, Bob Coopers judiciary record, Dallas Donnelly's hot dog eating record, Adrian Morley's quick sendoff record or even Inglis' HSC geography exam results - then you are a hypocritical f*ckwit that is crying because your f*cking lame thread backfired :lol::lol:

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade

But shaking with anger in response to what people say on the same forum is perfectly normal? F**k off with your double standards and lies.

Latest posts