What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra's Mad Monday

gong_eagle

First Grade
0,,5669631,00.jpg

0,,5669634,00.jpg

Hello boys... Swimsuits and lingerie seem to be the order of Mad Monday with the players at the Rose and Crown Hotel in Parramatta. Mark Riddell (front) shows his wares while Eric Grothe looks on. Picture: Brad Newman

0,,5669635,00.jpg

0,,5669637,00.jpg

Scary... a classic example of why women look great in bikini's and men don't! Picture: Brad Newman

0,,5669642,00.jpg

Colourful... There's always an interesting mix of outfits on Mad Mondays. Tim Smith (wig), Luke Burt (skirt, left), Ben Smith (pink shirt) and Feleti Mateo stop traffic. Picture: Brad Newman

Stagger eel

Staff member
well done news limited...:lol: :clap:

I'm sure there weren't more important stories to write :roll:

btw, the photo must have been taken from a fair distance, probably had no guts to approach them..

woodyk2

First Grade
Haha...imagine getting beat up by a bloke looking like any of them! Its their day..let em do as they please.

innsaneink

Referee
eelavation said:

btw, the photo must have been taken from a fair distance, probably had no guts to approach them..

FFS...

Here....try one of these ---> S-O-H.

HevyDevy

Coach
eelavation said:

For f**k's sake, what's wrong with printing a few amusing photos of Mad Monday?

I swear some people just look for reasons to criticise.

smeghead

Bench
It's a shame the nobody printed pictures of Beccy Wilson when she was having a fling with Piggy Riddell.

Oh wait, no, that is a good thing