What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ParraTV and warmups

TheParraboy

Staff member
I found it amazing the bulldogs warming up for around 40 mins prior to the game, They were sweating bucketloads, not a good thing I would have thought. Probably helped us a lot in the 2nd half. Whilst we warmed up for around 25 min.

We seem to warm up for about this sort of time every game, Does ParraTV actually talk about the routine they go through, and why it is basically the same sort of time regardless of the conditions (it was pretty hot yesterday)

Also why are we using the song "Thunderstruck' to promote Parratv? I thought I was at a Storm game :lol:

Should there be another song? Suggestions?

TheParraboy

Staff member
The weird thing is, hearing thunderstruck a couple of times before kickoff it pumps you up, THEN we get john english "firing up" the crowd and the lads as they run on the field :lol: