What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passengers in the NRL

Minto and Carlaw are definitely passengers. Minto is a free avenue for points. His attack and ability to finish off alongside Hodges hasn't been too bad, but defense and positional play is dreadful. Carlaw is a passenger for the obvious reasons, hes soft, offers nothing, makes no metres, he tackles like a pillow etc.

Stu Kelly was also one, shame he has retired now. I'm sure ESL would've loved to have him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Phoney MX said:
He can always play for Malta, they have shown some interest in trying to get him to play for them.

:lol: yea, they'd be about the only team, the st clair comets u/6's dont want him!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Francis Meli. The only useful thing he's done in the last two seasons is smash Brent Tate! (although he managed that with amusing regularity)

Sir Biffo

Bench
Willie Peters for the Dragons/Souths used to be absolutely useless, week in week out would offer abosolutely nothing in attack then miss about 4000 tackles out on the wing. I shudder thinking back to the days when he was actually our number 1 halfback.

Bernster said:
Josh Hannay would have to be ours...

Hey offers that big dramatic look full of emotion like his mothers just died just before he kicks a goal everytime.

Annoys the f**k out of me!

foster

Juniors
travis norton.
against storm played 50mins for 5 hitups and 25 metres.sh*t player.wouldn't make a regular starting 13 let alone have the c beside his name.

Mr Saab

Referee
Minto is just a walking manequin the last 5 weeks.
Had an average yr and at times i was impressed with what he did based on talent and ability.
However in the last 5 weeks he is like a 14th man for the other team.

Carlaw...hasnt done a thing since scoring a match tieing try vs the blues game 3 2002.

Kingytek

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
Minto is just a walking manequin the last 5 weeks.
Had an average yr and at times i was impressed with what he did based on talent and ability.
However in the last 5 weeks he is like a 14th man for the other team.

Carlaw...hasnt done a thing since scoring a match tieing try vs the blues game 3 2002.

He just doesn't look natural with a rugby league ball in his hands and when trying to retrieve the ball. Also looks like his head legs and arms are too big for his body.

Latest posts