What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passengers in the NRL

hybrid_tiger

Coach
What is wrong with Simmons?

Everytime I've seen him he's looked pretty good.

The Tigers is Fitzhenry, although credit to him - he's improved alot over the past couple of months.

innsaneink

Referee
6301697294.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

gaterooze

Bench
Minto is the softest player in the game. Every time he gets the ball they just have to blow on him and he's down. His dummy-half runs annoy me too -- every single one goes 10 feet SIDEWAYS and then he's powder-puffed.

sunny

The ultimate passenger was Paul Whatuira when he was with the Panthers when they won the premiership. The irony of his premiership ring being stolen was not lost on me!

pantherz9103

First Grade
sunny said:
The ultimate passenger was Paul Whatuira
when he was with the Panthers when they won the premiership. The irony of his premiership ring being stolen was not lost on me!

You have NFI :|

Caged Panther

First Grade
sunny said:
The ultimate passenger was Paul Whatuira when he was with the Panthers when they won the premiership. The irony of his premiership ring being stolen was not lost on me!

you obviously haven't seen much of our centers this year have you. Compared to them (Franze finished the year strongly) he was deadset great.

Speaking of centers Galea is our passenger IMO.

Raider_69

Post Whore
three biggest passangers - Finch, J.Monghan and Matt Gafa...

roosters have got 2/3 from canberra, with any luck they will make it a hattrick

sunny

No doubt that D Galea and Franze are crap CP, but so was Whatuira when he was with the Panthers. The irony is of course that he's now quite a good player with the Tigers.