What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathan

simon says

First Grade
Good post mate...good to see someone has a sense of humour.I liked your analagy of comparing the Oz/Kiwi thing to us and the Yanks...very good call.

Even though at times you kiwis get up my nose I have nothing but admiration for your efforts on the sporting field,when consideing your size its awesome.

On Pathan,I like the boy.He stuck it right up us and has the aggression to go all the way.

Cheers.

iggy plop

First Grade
Scuba said:
Turn it up Pepstar

In the same game, Williams abused Ganguly from the gate to the wicket. If what Pathan did was disrespectful (and I think it was just standard banter from a quick to a batsman), than Williams should be hung and quartered

Yeh nothing was done to that fat women-like clown Williams for that incident. If I was Ganguly I would've turned around and dropped the prick on his arse.

Gee I hate Williams.

Eddie_T

Juniors
budz said:
Hayden left his crease when he hit the ball and was out of his crease when Kartik picked the ball up. He had every right to throw it at the stumps. It doesnt matter if Hayden is in the way or not.
Hayden was side on to the stumps not directly covering the stumps, and believe me a bull blooded peg with a cricket ball from 15 yards is painful, Kartik has the right to throw the ball at the stumps but not at the batsman.