What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathetic Souffs Juniors

kbw

Bench
Don't worry about OVP.

Just a clueless......... from the hotel!

no if he was clueless he would be a $ouff$ supporter

People need to keep $ouff$ out of this argument because its like their juniors, they have nothing to do with it.
Its all Souths Juniors

Rabbits20

Immortal
no if he was clueless he would be a $ouff$ supporter

People need to keep $ouff$ out of this argument because its like their juniors, they have nothing to do with it.
Its all Souths Juniors
We shouldn't have let you have the free ride for as long as we did.

In the end the right decision has been made.

alien

Referee
Maybe the Roosters can relocate to the Central Coast, and the Rabbitohs can take over the Eastern Suburbs junior district. You know it makes sense.

kbw

Bench
We shouldn't have let you have the free ride for as long as we did.

In the end the right decision has been made.

RL forums can be fun and taking the mickey our of each other is part of it all.

But this is about kids as young as 5 years old playing RL and the growth of the game.

Unfortunately it's dickheads like you and the idiot that runs Souths Juniors that seem to think these insignificant rivalries are far more important than kids playing the game.

Remember this the Souths Junior's clubs and the Souths Juniors office staff do not want the Easts clubs gone and the Souths Senior club have no comment.

Frankly I am not surprised that you are a low quality example of humanity whose life consists of nothing aside from being a $ouff$ supporter

alien

Referee
if easts cared so much about the juniors, they would have kept to the agreement. they knew this could happen if they didn't stick to the agreement

unforgiven

Bench
Maybe the Roosters can relocate to the Central Coast, and the Rabbitohs can take over the Eastern Suburbs junior district. You know it makes sense.

Hey Alien, I just noticed your sig. How can you celebrate the Rabbitohs 21 premierships when until recently you supported a different team?

siv

First Grade
I suspect the 5y kids would be welcome to participate in a SS junior clubs

Or even junior clubs as a whole can apply to be associated directly with the SS junior RL association

Or they can head out to Sutherland as Paddington already did

If the kids want to play there is a way

Tiger5150

Bench
if easts cared so much about the juniors, they would have kept to the agreement. they knew this could happen if they didn't stick to the agreement

And those players would be playing somewhere else. Souffs had a year to snap them up before the Roosters did.

bazza

Immortal
As KBW said you absolutely have to have the NRL teams to play for.
I can only imagine it would be a fully intoxicating thought to be chasing an Eels jersey (for example) as a 15 year old kid. Amongst other things you would be thinking about where that is going to leave you with the girls. So I don't think we should abandon it entirely.
But we should reduce the season, basically cut it in half. I think the talented kids are playing too much rugby league anyway.

You have just as much chance to play for the Eels if you live in Brisbane or New Zealand these days as if you live in Parramatta
There needs to be an even distribution of competitions to make access to the sport for kids as easy as possible

Last Week

Bench
This really just typifies why Rugby League just does not grow. Club self interest in our management.

It's infected every single level of our sport. It's f**ked up people who make decisions like this that pushed for puppets like Greenberg to be in power.

The best thing Souths could have done is signed a couple of juniors from the Roosters area. Fuels the rivalry, it's vengeance for the petty, but also shows kids from the Eastern suburbs that they have a pathway to the NRL.
But no, they spat the dummy and threw the toys out of the cot.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Wasn't the much hated platinum league a step away from this current messed up system to one where the nrl had more control over juniors and development.

Also anything that stops kids from having a game of football is completely geniused no matter what the circumstances