What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

patriotic

cherry pie

Juniors
yes im starting to get really patriotic now, will be getting goosebumps when the national anthem belts out.... come on GB!!!!! feck you oz feck you new zealand in fact feck everyone that isnt british:alcho:

carlnz

Bench
cherry pie said:
yes im starting to get really patriotic now, will be getting goosebumps when the national anthem belts out.... come on GB!!!!! feck you oz feck you new zealand in fact feck everyone that isnt british:alcho:
Hahaha

Go the Kiwis....sh*t i mean Australia!!!!

I never thought in my life i would cheer for them!!

Roby1

Juniors
cherry pie said:

If your like me, no matter what the odds or the history, I genuinely believe the boys can beat anyone on the day. I guess thats a British thing.

Really believe Briers would of been the man to kick em to death tomorrow, as fat as what he is LOL:crazy:

cherry pie

Juniors
he aint fat just big boned anyway hes got more important things to do tomorrow like unveil warringtons new jersey in the golden square:D believe its a nice shirt made by ccc

Ari Gold

Bench
Good on ya, it's pretty disgraceful how the GB fans have abandoned their team just because Long has left the squad, weren't they the ones calling for Long to be axed before the series?

cherry pie

Juniors
i dont know anybody whos abandoned GB because of the long saga but i do know people who are glad hes gone:) come on GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob8

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
Good on ya, it's pretty disgraceful how the GB fans have abandoned their team just because Long has left the squad, weren't they the ones calling for Long to be axed before the series?

It is not so much that we have abandoned them, more that we are expecting less from the performance. We want them to win as much, just do not think it so likely to happen.

ozbash

Referee
good luck poms but i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want aussie to win. i refuse to watch this game in case the sacriligious phrase "go aussie" should escape my lips.

hope moz and co are absolutely brutal and soften those bloody roos up for us, especially that traitorous bastard, cutie..

see you guys next year, might even get to beat ewes again in the w/cup final :cool:

cherry pie

Juniors
god the more i here all this crap from you lot the more i want us to win!!! stick your luck kiwi just stick it!!! COME ON GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

aussies1st

Staff member
ozbash said:
good luck poms but i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want aussie to win. i refuse to watch this game in case the sacriligious phrase "go aussie" should escape my lips.

hope moz and co are absolutely brutal and soften those bloody roos up for us, especially that traitorous bastard, cutie..

see you guys next year, might even get to beat ewes again in the w/cup final :cool:

Cmon you know you love those words :)

Scubby

Juniors
Roby1 said:
If your like me, no matter what the odds or the history, I genuinely believe the boys can beat anyone on the day. I guess thats a British thing.

Really believe Briers would of been the man to kick em to death tomorrow, as fat as what he is LOL:crazy:

I feel exactly the same and the sad part about it is that occasionally GB pull off a major shock to help with our delusions.

I will be there today cheering on the boys all the way to the final with victory over Australia today. Come on GB!

innsaneink

Referee
Not long now, only approx 9 more hours to put up with the poms, then we'll have one last burst of whinging then they can all ...players too, piss off for good

miccle

Bench
6 hours and counting... let's get warmed up Brisbanites.

"It's a long way to come to lose the foooootball!"

Bring it pommies, I'm salivating about the game already.

screeny

Bench
In RL terms my love for the sport vastly outweighs my patriotism. Should I be hung with Fein for high treason?

For me Australia losing the tournament is far more important than GB getting into the final.

I will say 'go Austra.....' - no, can't bring myself to do it. What I was going to say was that I'll cheer Australia now but when it comes on the telly here and the fiendish crowd starts booing the lads, who knows how I'll feel!

I do think the Kiwis are the best team in the tournament though and they deserve to be in the final - and do the double over Australia.

Charlie124

First Grade
ozbash said:

Mate, i feel your pain (from the aussie side of the fence). I cringe everytime i see that turncoat run out in the Aussie jumper, i wont be losing any sleep if hes on the recieving end of a few monster hits tonight.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Charlie124 said:
Mate, i feel your pain (from the aussie side of the fence). I cringe everytime i see that turncoat run out in the Aussie jumper, i wont be losing any sleep if hes on the recieving end of a few monster hits tonight.

You are just pissed off that he is a better fullback than Bowen FFS!:lol:

miccle

Bench
Charlie124 said:

What about Brent Webb mate?

Turncoat my arse. Hunt declared himself Australian long before he was even close to being selected. I think it was during the time that Matt Bowen was at the peak of his career. Y'know, the one that lasted around 6 months.

If there is no bridge nearby, build one. Then get over it.

salivor

First Grade
miccle said:
If there is no bridge nearby, build one. Then get over it.

Better put safety rails on it though as the way Bowen's career has gone I have a feeling he's looking for a bridge to jump off.