What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

patriotic

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
screeny said:
In RL terms my love for the sport vastly outweighs my patriotism. Should I be hung with Fein for high treason?

For me Australia losing the tournament is far more important than GB getting into the final.

I will say 'go Austra.....' - no, can't bring myself to do it. What I was going to say was that I'll cheer Australia now but when it comes on the telly here and the fiendish crowd starts booing the lads, who knows how I'll feel!

I do think the Kiwis are the best team in the tournament though and they deserve to be in the final - and do the double over Australia.

I am EXACTLY the same... i really wanted a GB V NZ final...

Charlie124

First Grade
miccle said:
What about Brent Webb mate?

Turncoat my arse. Hunt declared himself Australian long before he was even close to being selected. I think it was during the time that Matt Bowen was at the peak of his career. Y'know, the one that lasted around 6 months.

I completely agree about Brent Webb, he is a QLDer, shouldn't be in their team, you wont get any argument from me about him.

Karmichael is a turncoat, he said (on the BRONCOS website) that he would consider playing for NZ but he hadn't decided yet, then turned them down because he wanted to play for QLD, not because he wanted to play for Australia, but playing for QLD meant he was only eligible for Australia, i guarantee that if Origin players were allowed to play for NZ or GB then you'd see Karmichael in a black and white jersey.

As for Matt Bowen, I know he wasnt playing well enough to make the Aussie squad and it would have been wrong to pick him, again you wont get an argument out of me there, he wasnt good enough, but at least he is Australian and didnt have to "make up his mind" as to which country he wanted to play for.

screeny

Bench
no.2_lukeburt said:
I am EXACTLY the same... i really wanted a GB V NZ final...

I bet the Kiwis were a bit nervous at 22-10 when Newton picked up the loose ball and started running towards the Aussie try line, passed to Raynor who then passed forward to Senior.....ooooohhh, crisis over Kiwis!

Kill the Roos now!!!!!

innsaneink

Referee
cherry pie said:
yes im starting to get really patriotic now, will be getting goosebumps when the national anthem belts out.... come on GB!!!!! feck you oz feck you new zealand in fact feck everyone that isnt british:alcho:

You can go now. :nwave:

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
innsaneink said:
You can go now. :nwave:

:lol: what are you saying good bye for innsane? ill be waving to next week when he kiwis head home victorious. hehe.

nah, these 2 teams deserved to be in the finals, Go get em boyz.

Latest posts