What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Gallen wants to quit Sharks - negotiating with Wests and Manly

watatank

Coach
lol

last game against the poms was actually 22 runs for 202m (9.2m/run).

nrl average this year was 19.1 runs for 152m (7.96m/run)

i don't like the guy but he's a good player.

dubopov

Coach
lol

last game against the poms was actually 22 runs for 202m (9.2m/run).

nrl average this year was 19.1 runs for 152m (7.96m/run)

i don't like the guy but he's a good player.

depends where you get your stats i suppose ... lol ...

he's a hog as well as being a prick .. far as i'm concerned heighington is the same style of player and a better option ..

Martinplace

Juniors
we dont need him

we have ellis, heighington, fulton, payten, moors, mataka and akeripa who can all play in the backrow at nrl standard

plus the pommie flanagan and j.schirnak, dwyer and rhys curran who all excelled in the 20s last year.

You can always use quality players, could be the difference between coming 9 or 8? Interesting, he is being linked to Australian coach's team?

super_coach

First Grade
just a beat up!! Just a ploy to get the shark's board off his back. Probably you will find Sticky is behind it all.

Although if he was to come on the market he would be worth the risk but not sure how you would get him under the cap

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just read a thread in the Manly forum about this.

They've publicly announced they are out of funds and have no interest in him.

Which means that this is more than likely nothing more than a beat up, probably to see how much interest he would get on the open market.

Latest posts