What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

paul gallen

parra pete

Referee
Gallen for NSW Captain.....:lol: or even Willie 'I go missing when its tough' Mason
How those pair of imposters got picked ahead of Nathan Hindmarsh or Bobcat Ryan has got me beat.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Oh no, he didn't Gallen a NSW player, did he? It's Origin ffs, HTFU.

So that's OK to do in origin? However, pulling a bloke by the collar who, according to you, takes a dive, isn't OK?

That's good.

I'm starting to understand where you're at now nqboy

If you're Gallen, you can't do anything, but if you're a Qlder in SOO you can do whatever you want because after all, "it's origin ffs"

Excellent. Thanks for clarifying

I love double standards.

Lets see how much further nq can put his foot in his mouth

Dazzat

First Grade
What does Gallen tell his players, as captain of Cronulla, when the ref tells him to get things under uncontrol?

"OK boys, let's watch our discipline from now on OK!"

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The Sharks fans have activated the Scum paradox again. Years ago when Kimmorley had that shocker in Origin it was all the forward's fault. This year when their forward has a shocker it's all the halves' fault.

See I think its cos the shark is unable to go backwards, so they just swim around in endless circles.

Don't know what planet you've been on but I doubt many Sharks fans thought that at all.

Kimmorley doesn't need help to f*ck up. It's a natural thing.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
So that's OK to do in origin? However, pulling a bloke by the collar who, according to you, takes a dive, isn't OK?

That's good.

If you're Gallen, you can't do anything, but if you're a Qlder in SOO you can do whatever you want because after all, "it's origin ffs"

I love double standards.

Seriously, quit while you're behind. You are in not any position to talk about foot in mouth.

Gallen had an absolute shocker. Even he knows it.

Hurriflatch

Referee
You know thinking about it

I actually don't blame Gallen

it's not his fault Fulton and co keep on picking him

All Gallen is doing is playing his usual dumb grub game

You love shame? I guess I could understand that, after all pride isn't exactly overflowing down at the Shire these days with Gallen at the wheel.

Are you trying to put words in my type??????
We love the fact that "you all" hate Gallen.
oh and we love you all to bring on the hate!!
:lol:
you're a funny fella

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What does Gallen tell his players, as captain of Cronulla, when the ref tells him to get things under uncontrol?

"OK boys, let's watch our discipline from now on OK!"

He says to keep doing what you're doing. :lol: :lol:

nqboy

First Grade

That's good.

I love double standards.

:lol::lol::lol: Others on here, not only Qlders, have noted that it's only Guppies' fans defending him.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Are you trying to put words in my type??????
We love the fact that "you all" hate Gallen.
oh and we love you all to bring on the hate!!
:lol:
you're a funny fella

I don't hate Gallen either. He clearly can't help his ineptitude and grubbiness. It's not his fault he's put in a position to do the stupid things he does on the biggest stage of Rugby League.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Seriously, quit while you're behind. You are in not any position to talk about foot in mouth.

Gallen had an absolute shocker. Even he knows it.

I'm well ahead thanks Frank. In fact I'm not even talking to you. That's probably something you're missing due to your galantry in defending nqboy.

It's very sweet really.

:lol::lol::lol: Others on here, not only Qlders, have noted that it's only Guppies' fans defending him.

well him as Captain has got us further than what we have in a while, why wouldn't we?
Howse your Captain handling you guys?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You know thinking about it

I actually don't blame Gallen

it's not his fault Fulton and co keep on picking him

All Gallen is doing is playing his usual dumb grub game

Frank_Crimes said:
I don't hate Gallen either. He clearly can't help his ineptitude and grubbiness. It's not his fault he's put in a position to do the stupid things he does on the biggest stage of Rugby League.

Struggling for an original thought Frank?

You'd make a good parrot.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I'm well ahead thanks Frank.
Sure you are........no really sure you are. I'm sure there are many umm..... well I guess Sharks fans who will support you there.
Frenzy said:
In fact I'm not even talking to you.
I'm hurt. No really I am.
Frenzy said:
That's probably something you're missing due to your galantry in defending nqboy.

It's very sweet really.

Not defending anyone really. Just trying to make you aware of the train wreck that is your argument. I'm quite happy to sit and watch though. Wreck on.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sure you are........no really sure you are.

Well recognised. It's about time

I'm sure there are many umm..... well I guess Sharks fans who will support you there.
I'm hurt. No really I am.

You'll get over it. I sensed you were a sensitive fella, well in touch with your feminine side when you stoutly got involved ina discussion that didn't involve you. As I said before. It's sweet. :)

Not defending anyone really. Just trying to make you aware of the train wreck that is your argument. I'm quite happy to sit and watch though. Wreck on.

No trainwreck in my argument. The person caught out in the double standard has dropped off? Yet you still want to be invloved.

It wouldn't hurt you to go back and read again.

It might dawn on you.

Doesn't matter if it doesn't. It's a big playground, there might be room for you.

Latest posts