What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Green new city coach ....

mud n blood

Juniors
What is it about the QRL and coaches appointed to the city rep team ?

Paul Green is the latest "novice" coach, following in the footsteps of Lazo and Tony Currie !!! Nothing personal against any of them, and they all played at the highest level. But had any of these ever coached previously ??? I just wonder why this is the line taken by the "brains trust" .... :?

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Thinking of the last few Brisbane coaches Lazarus, Currie then before that it gets a bit blurry I know Mitch Brennan and Bobby Lindner were in there somewhere and Mark Murray as well.

Maybe Mud could provide a list of Brisbane Coaches names

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Not wrong Rockn, I'm looking forward to my drive out to Ipswich this afternoon not.. It's 38 degrees at Redcliffe with a sea breeze it must be atleast 40 at Ipswich I would guess.

zulu

Juniors
mud n blood said:
What is it about the QRL and coaches appointed to the city rep team ?

Paul Green is the latest "novice" coach, following in the footsteps of Lazo and Tony Currie !!! Nothing personal against any of them, and they all played at the highest level. But had any of these ever coached previously ??? I just wonder why this is the line taken by the "brains trust" .... :?

Why doesn't he just play?? C'mon Greeny put the boots on again, your still young enough!! Where R all the rich Brisbane businessmen out there that used to support either Brothers or Valleys. Send some cash Greeny's way and get him to put the Two Blues jersey on for the season. They could sure do with someone like him.

C'mon Greeny, come back to the league that made u a star!!! Follow ya mate Smithy!!

Latest posts