What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Green

SBD82

Coach
Hopefully I’m doing this right.

I name the thread after a potential coach who has very little chance of replacing Mary, and add no substantial information in the opening post.

If I want to get creative I could say “it’s being suggested that Paul Green could be our next coach”.

How did I do?

The calm one

Juniors
Hopefully I’m doing this right.

I name the thread after a potential coach who has very little chance of replacing Mary, and add no substantial information in the opening post.

If I want to get creative I could say “it’s being suggested that Paul Green could be our next coach”.

How did I do?
I'm excited

Walpole

Juniors
This thread seems to capture the general vibe of similar threads. Well done.

But I'm not getting excited until there's a James Tedesco thread.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This thread seems to capture the general vibe of similar threads. Well done.

But I'm not getting excited until there's a James Tedesco thread.
Why would we want Tedesco?

We’ve got a fullback in the u/12’s who’s going to be the future of this club & I spotted him first.

Dragons 09

Juniors
I think you have done well for your first "about nothing" thread SBD82.
If mickeylane confirms the content, it's got to be in with a shot at "thread of the year" (probably just being pipped by Naplan 2019)

Walpole

Juniors

We’ve got a fullback in the u/12’s who’s going to be the future of this club & I spotted him first.

To see how quickly McGregor could take arguably the best player in the game at the moment and turn him into a dribbling mess who can no longer pass, run, catch or tackle and questions why he chose to play rugby league in the first place.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

To see how quickly McGregor could take arguably the best player in the game at the moment and turn him into a dribbling mess who can no longer pass, run, catch or tackle and questions why he chose to play rugby league in the first place.
So you’re a Queenslander?