What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Harragon warns Wayne Bennett’s axe hovering over Knights

aqua_duck

Coach
Very quick to give up on certain individuals you lot. The first sign of water in the boat and you're out with the rats. You're panicking like Wayne Bennett, to the point you believe signing Justin Poore is a good idea. It isn't.

Don't worry about the first signs of water, we've hit an ice berg. Poore is very much maligned at Parra but he's nowhere near as bad as Eels fans would have you believe, he's a good size and can make 100m a game off the bench and he should be coming into his prime at age 27

Very quick to give up on certain individuals you lot. The first sign of water in the boat and you're out with the rats. You're panicking like Wayne Bennett, to the point you believe signing Justin Poore is a good idea. It isn't.

Panic? I doubt it. He has been caught off guard by all this no doubt. 21 years since he missed a finals series. Everyone has pride.

Joker's Wild

Coach

What? Our team is full of "Certain individuals" who have given up on 2012 it seems, they'll get no sympathy from me if they are moved on

No ones panicing, just being realistic for once

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Which game are you referring too mate?

It was his debut game. I think it may have been against the bulldogs. I remember Canterbury throwing everything at him that afternoon, yet he stood up to everything and did some very classy things with ball in hand. It was definitely one of the better games I´ve seen from a player on debut.

I haven´t seen him play this year and from the reports on here, he´s been going ordinary. If that is so, it´s definitely a fall from grace.

Last edited: