What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

Iamback

Coach
I'd be happy enough to bet a few bucks that Latrell and Jack were being dickheads, but we can only really go with the decision of the courts.

Of course. It is a dark club, no way they can be singles out. Without drawing attention to themselves

I'd be happy enough to bet a few bucks that Latrell and Jack were being dickheads, but we can only really go with the decision of the courts.

The officer whose original testimony was central to the case admitted he made up some of what had been alleged when he was on the stand.

That's why Wighton and Mitchell are consider legal action themselves.

Munky

Coach
Hard to believe in this day and age with cameras, phones etc that an experienced Sgt would think he could slip that through without anybody noticing.

Probably didn't realise that blokes on a million dollars a year can afford the billable hours to mount a court challenge.

Who will then likely get the money back after being awarded costs.

Sometimes these celebs lose their heads and composure.

If he’s being physically attacked by the lady, he can defend himself proportionally to the force being deployed, but there’s an allegation of choking.

I think he used to box, i wonder if he resorted to any protective manoeuvres which they trained in?

I suppose if he had punched her, she would have gone to hospital.

Also with choking, you don’t have to apply much pressure to be charged.

If she was trying to choke him, is his alleged choking ok?

The funeral industry, I know a bit about it. Good and bad in all trades etc.

I’m not jumping to conclusions, he’s entitled to his presumption.

Probably didn't realise that blokes on a million dollars a year can afford the billable hours to mount a court challenge.

Who will then likely get the money back after being awarded costs.

If the lawyers win, they should be paid like anyone else I guess.

Cops should not lie in these things. It’s not the end of the world, but cops should try to be clean.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
I know we all had a good chuckle but from the article posted yesterday it was clear he wasn't going to get convicted and to be blatantly honest I'm surprised it went court.

They had wildly differing stories and little evidence to substantiate their versions, both were plausible and as likely as the other with the likely truth somewhere in between.

Iamback

Coach
I know we all had a good chuckle but from the article posted yesterday it was clear he wasn't going to get convicted and to be blatantly honest I'm surprised it went court.

They had wildly differing stories and little evidence to substantiate their versions, both were plausible and as likely as the other with the likely truth somewhere in between.

Which I never comment on these until after court

Latest posts