What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

Quigs

Immortal
Should of been a case of next man up.

Buzz has been robbed, there must be an investigation.

Special K

Coach
James Graham is awesome. I never liked him as a player but him on the bye round and how he actually thinks before he speaks is class. He won't back down and fires up. I'll enjoy it with him on there. How he handled the kick off stuff last night was great.

coolumsharkie

Referee
James Graham is awesome. I never liked him as a player but him on the bye round and how he actually thinks before he speaks is class. He won't back down and fires up. I'll enjoy it with him on there. How he handled the kick off stuff last night was great.
Might give it another look now.

chewsta

First Grade
He got to his feet, shaped up and then jumped on the tackled bloke who upended him pretty freely for someone with 5 broken ribs. I call bullshit, to make him appear to be the victim.

And if he does have 5 broken ribs, they are well deserved.

Edit: why no mention of charges laid against Kent? He was the aggressor.

Eion

First Grade
The other guy has been charged with affray. Investigations continue

Based just on the footage you’d have to think that Kenty gets charged with at least equivalent offences. It looks like kenty is the most keen to escalate things…allegedly

Latest posts