What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor Press Conference Thread

thebigredv

First Grade
This space is reserved for some zingers from our beloved coach following the team's 5th straight loss.

Zucchini

Juniors
"I thought our D was really good tonight"
"The conditions didn't help"
"There were a lot of positives we can take away from tonight"

thebigredv

First Grade
He will definitely mention the rain (as if it only affected one team).
He will give himself praise for blooding Leilua (as if it wasn't forced by suspensions).

Widdop will definitely chime in with "we need to win every game now" (as if we are still a chance)

RED73V

Juniors
No more like they scored off a kick (so it makes it all good right). I really have no idea but that's the best I have to offer & Dousty will approve of this 100% . We are playing some good footy in the last few weeks even though I don't have a game plan!!!!

John moz

Juniors
Benji is bad luck to our club since he arrived he is destroying every player in the team.Mary should resign now that game was ours to win benji lost it again mary should have had him off the field in the last 5 minutes. Shit coach .

Reactions: Qdf

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yeah I thought we competed pretty well tonight, conditions were poor and in the end there was less than a converted try in it......Benji will be all the better for another completed game with his troublesome hammy......I know we are 12th on the ladder and our for and against is -165 ...but we are still in it ..so all you supporters out there don't give up on us...blah blah blah

thebigredv

First Grade
.....I know we are 12th on the ladder and our for and against is -165 ...but we are still in it ..so all you supporters out there don't give up on us...blah blah blah

I can't remember him ever acknowledging the fans. It's not about us as far as he is concerned.

Bench
Don't worry, we have Cronulla next, oh shit now I am really depressed, but I have faith in Mary, no I don't

Crossbow

Juniors
FMD who gives a shit about the D how about some attack.I go numb in games now at our dribble that we dish up.Like I'm in a coma.We are so average it's like do we have to put up with this shit every game.Heads need to roll.All I can think off is Newcastle rolling us in our last game.Thats a token wooden spoon.

hazzbeen

Bench
Didn't Mary hold the record for 7 straight losses last year ? Maybe he can do better this year ....

Latest posts