What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFB

I don't think a team that has conceeded 30 pts in 4 games in any season has won the comp.
I started going back I believe last 3 years Premiers didn't conceed 30 in any game

chewsta

First Grade
That big Roosters bopper would have looked good in the BWB Tui something he goes alright. Bulldogs strike again though.

Meth

Staff member
What AFB has shown of late is that he was almost inevitably gets the shits and when he does, he throws a tantrum and plays well below his capability.

Honestly, I'm glad he's going (albeit made easier by our signing of JFH)

He'll play some good footy for you, I'm sure. But I wouldn't be surprised if it goes sour. There's something off about him and a new jersey won't change that. It hasn't. It won't.

What AFB has shown of late is that he was almost inevitably gets the shits and when he does, he throws a tantrum and plays well below his capability.

Honestly, I'm glad he's going (albeit made easier by our signing of JFH)

He'll play some good footy for you, I'm sure. But I wouldn't be surprised if it goes sour. There's something off about him and a new jersey won't change that. It hasn't. It won't.
Yeah, he definitely has a pattern. The wariness is justified.

Chimp

Bench
I thought it was called the Mike Hunt effect.
I genuinely have a bloke who works for me called Michael Hunt, and of course he calls himself Mike…. He has every 1 liner possible in his kit bag to either rinse anyone who takes the piss, or to somehow turn it into a funny chat up line.

Eion

First Grade
Mooney and Fitz went and recruited AFB they know his history, they also know if this goes pear shape, they could be first out the door
Come on man. They recruited (at the time) a top 3 prop in the game when our forwards were well below par and I don’t recall anyone complaining at the time. It was the right call regardless of how it turns out.
Fast forward and our forwards have lifted a fair bit and AFB has been sub par the last month in a badly performing team. Shit happens. It will likely look different again in another month.
The one thing I would not do is get rid of mooney. The next thing I would not do is get rid of Fitz. If we turf guys with a 20/20 hindsight mentality we are well and truly farked.

Come on man. They recruited (at the time) a top 3 prop in the game when our forwards were well below par and I don’t recall anyone complaining at the time. It was the right call regardless of how it turns out.
Fast forward and our forwards have lifted a fair bit and AFB has been sub par the last month in a badly performing team. Shit happens. It will likely look different again in another month.
The one thing I would not do is get rid of mooney. The next thing I would not do is get rid of Fitz. If we turf guys with a 20/20 hindsight mentality we are well and truly farked.
Could get rid of stake, but I think we would miss him