What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas requests immediate release from the Broncos.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Very, very disappointing, but if it is about the money then he can go.

Fully expecting an announcement from the Sombreros that he's on something like 800k a year from them plus about 400k worth of third party deals. The same old bullshit continues.

yobbo84

First Grade
Very, very disappointing, but if it is about the money then he can go.

Fully expecting an announcement from the Sombreros that he's on something like 800k a year from them plus about 400k worth of third party deals. The same old bullshit continues.
Life's a bit harder without The Thoroughbreds, eh.

Don't worry, Payne will be going to the Roosters for unders "for the chance to play and improve under Trent Robinson and learn from Sonny Bill Williams" or something.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Life's a bit harder without The Thoroughbreds, eh.

Don't worry, Payne will be going to the Roosters for unders "for the chance to play and improve under Trent Robinson and learn from Sonny Bill Williams" or something.

We aren't paying a million a year for a Prop, no matter how good he is. If this is the club taking a stand against a player with a poor off field reputation who is chasing big money, then I am 100% in their camp.

moffla

Bench
Absolute flog requesting an immediate release, mid-season if it's about a new contract negotiation. Suck it up, see out your deal then put yourself on the market. Kevvy should make him train on his own for the rest of the season.