What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC controller

NPK

Bench
I'll be getting the PC version of the game....what do you guys recommend I get to play it with? Just the keyboard? Or some sort of controller? how many buttons would have to be on it and how much do they cost?

Cheers.

I use to have one called The Wingman, I think. But it is very similar to the PS2 controller. Cost me about $70. It was a good controller good for sports and racing games.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
Im planning on buying a control when I get the game. Hopefully there is a PS2 like control at the store so ill buy it straight away.

Razor

Coach
The Gravis gamepads are the best but they are fairly expensive.

The Microsoft Sidewinder is fairly good, and since it's no longer being produced or supported they are fairly cheap. Bought one for $12 brand new about a month ago. Hard to find now though as the stores are running out of stock.

Briza

Juniors
Thats right Vodka, both the playstation and Xbox Controlers have a USB exstension - that would be the best way I reckon.?

izzo

Juniors
Briza said:
Thats right Vodka, both the playstation and Xbox Controlers have a USB exstension - that would be the best way I reckon.?

where can i purchase this extension lead?

sheep

Juniors
I reckon purchase one of these

sega-master-pad.jpg

There cheap, have great flexibility and allow many different button customisations.

:D

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
I found a Gravis Gamepad for $25...probably not a top model though. I have a PS controller I want to use for this game and want to buy an adaptor (not on the net). I have tried:
EB
Dick Smith
Departmrnt stores

Im stuck, can anyone help me?

thomo

Juniors
Briza said:
I've seen the PS2 one but is there an XBOX one?

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
pity you cant get keyboards with a joy stick on it then you could have an 68 odd button gamepad :D :D :D im gonna use a keyboard and probly get a joystick for chrissmas of sumthing

Latest posts