What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peachey.

Surely

Post Whore
I don't quite follow. He is a distributor but play him anywhere. Agree with your point about lanes and my view is that he is better suited running a lane two passes wide where he has some space.

The kid creates opportunities and so needs to get his hands on the pill. If he plays centre he is waiting for service that in our side doesn't come.

Of course the thing is he's another attacking option in a limited attacking side, centers can and often run two passes out.

It means our forwards have to stay tighter, which is what they should be f**king doing.

We can argue semantics all we like but given this choice in the centers who would you prefer there

A. M wright
B. J wright
C. This guy

DJDL

Bench
He looks a chip off the old block in that clip, Frenz. Though I don't recall his uncle ever doing a somersault pre-try scoring. :lol::lol:

Frenzy.

Immortal
He's a freak. We have our Ben Barba, our Matty Bowen, our JT, our next Presto and Peach.

It's time.

chewsta

First Grade
That dummy will work for him over his whole career. Kids a freak.

Especially with Gal on the outside as a decoy!

What impresses me most is his ability to create a long range try out of absolutely nothing.

Card Shark

Immortal
If Flanno has threatened to put Peachey in for an out of form player, there is no better time than tomorro.

Don't threaten, just do it.

imasharkie

Coach
My spies at training tell me Flano has told the squad that he can no longer keep Peach in NSW cup and someone out of form is going to make way for him.

Good.
I'll look forward to that move and Heighington is the player doin nothing and getting in the way of attacking play in the op's 20. Get it done Flanno. Show some leadership.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Heigno is the one I would drop also. Won't happen though.

Peach is off contract this year isn't he? That clip looks like a package put together by an agent to shop him around.

Bakuya has hit real form slump, and Peach would be good replacement for him, as both off contract lets see who is the one we want to keep, Peach for me

Tone83

Juniors
This will be the first shark I've wanted to watch play footy since the last peach.

Agree with the guy who said the sharks won't be able to keep up with him, his dummy will fool his team mates.

stevie013

Juniors
we have lost 3 games in a row. i dont see how he cant be in the side by now based on form.

while we are at it, lichaa must start getting some game time as well.

Frenzy.

Immortal
we have lost 3 games in a row. i dont see how he cant be in the side by now based on form.

while we are at it, lichaa must start getting some game time as well.

Yes. I think the Sharks have done enough to prove Einstein's famous quote about insanity.

Time for change.

cb4

First Grade
I'll look forward to that move and Heighington is the player doin nothing and getting in the way of attacking play in the op's 20. Get it done Flanno. Show some leadership.

Heino, really.

You honestly think Bukuya, Graham and Toops have been better than Heino.

Luckily for us you aren't on the coaching staff.

Will be interested if anyone is heading to Henson park to see if he is playing. I really hope he isn't.

He's a freak. We have our Ben Barba, our Matty Bowen, our JT, our next Presto and Peach.

It's time.

It is. Actually, I think it's over due. He is one of those kids born with a skill set that could take him anywhere.

I don't care about his age - if he's good enough, he's old enough. Remember Ritson? He was a kid in a much tougher position and he excelled.

ali

Bench
Wow, first highlights I've seen of Peach the second and I'm super impressed. He's the forward version of his uncle, with that beautiful dummy and playing like he's got all the time in the world. Gotta get him into firsts, as our attack needs a bit of spark!

I haven't seen Lichaa play, but from the amount he's talked up on here I'd like to see him get a run ahead of Morris. I know Morris is seen as a bit of a leader in the team, for mine he is one of our weakest players week to week.