What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peach's Brother

azzah72

Bench
azzah72 said:
I doubt that because i know that one of them is definently blonde hair, Blue eyes and pretty sure is not a koori or maori. The kid has been at my place a few times in the past. don't know about the other two.

I'm going to apologise to those i doubted, the blonde kid actually is half koori, definently doesn't look it but apparently he is. Mother told me who knows the father.

thebroker

Juniors
I personally know 2 of the kids but cannot mention their names. its not fair. They've always been good kids. The kiwi kid is a big boy. ive seen him walk away from "push & shove"on the field.he's a gentle giant.never had any agression really in him & struggled in Sharks Harold Matts last year (fitness,lack of discipline etc) They're both ex St george kids.The 1/2 koori used to play 1/2 back. I was totally amazed when i heard. just proves that parental guidance & good family environment is still vital to kids' evolution through the teen years. Bad company & a bit of drink & God knows what else can turn anyone still a pack of heartless wolves.

Pig Champion

Juniors
RIP the victim.

?Drugs, alcohol,rubbish culture,youth, no respect for life?

What excuse, a young man dead, who cares who they may or may not have been signed for.

I once viewed things with a soft touch, but then had kids. I wish these kids had never done this, bloody idiots. They've got the rest of their lives to contemplate their actions. I don't want them locked up forever but I'm not the parent of the dead boy.

Dommie

Juniors
I know of a bloke that was bashed in the park near cronulla station a few months back - sounds like the same gang. One or two make contact then the rest of the them come in. How brave and what heroes they are. The kids are to blame and I hope they pay dearly for it. Don't parents teach their kids values and respect anymore???

If I see one article in a paper that says what angels these guys are and how out of character etc etc I will vomit - they are pricks!!

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Dommie said:
I know of a bloke that was bashed in the park near cronulla station a few months back - sounds like the same gang. One or two make contact then the rest of the them come in. How brave and what heroes they are. The kids are to blame and I hope they pay dearly for it. Don't parents teach their kids values and respect anymore???

If I see one article in a paper that says what angels these guys are and how out of character etc etc I will vomit - they are pricks!!
theres always fights there at night. the scum hide their grog and stash in the bushes.

Biscuits

Juniors
carcharias said:
oh yes it is.

I had a mate who killed a bloke...he used a gun.
He was 17 at the time.
He did 10 .
Got out, met a chick moved up the coast had a kid ...and then I read in the paper he got busted with Australia's biggest ever eccy haul.
He was with a bloke he met in gaol.
Last I heard he has been in gaol for over 2 years now awaiting trial.

If only he went to bed that night instead of going back to the party with the gun.

I beleive i know the incident you are talking about. Happened at a party on christmas eve at Lugarno. The bloke that was killed was a team mate of mine.

Unfortunately i know someone involved in this incident too.i have been involved with him throgh our football club. I will make no excuses for him but i will say that his mother and stepfather are good people and involved parents. They have continuously been involved in the football club as managers, coach, club secretary etc over the last 10+ years. The kid has stuffed up incredibly but it shouldnt be a reflection of their dedication and effort as parents.
In the 7 years i have known him i have seen nothing that would suggest that this is something that he would be involved in.