What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peachy to Panthers

Halfback?? lolz
2nd Row to Centre is a possibility

He does seem to have a bit of toe about him
Scored a handful of LOTF tries

Sure hope he stays, must get a run for our 1 origin affected match

newman

First Grade
Thors teeth people are flying off the handle. At the moment he is an outstanding NSW Cup player. Nothing more. Never tested in grade. I hope he makes It but geez, for your own sakes (let alone his) reign those expectations in.

To give it some context, how do you reckon Heighington would go in NSW Cup?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Thors teeth people are flying off the handle. At the moment he is an outstanding NSW Cup player. Nothing more. Never tested in grade. I hope he makes It but geez, for your own sakes (let alone his) reign those expectations in.

Same as in firsts, poor mans Gallen. Young Peach is more like Graham, no two the same, so very different, but edge. Not middle.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And deadset he is a Peachey, you sign that, on faith alone. Give up at 27, if he cannot compete, until then.............

Have some history and give a kid a go, who clearly has a crack. That is footy to me, why I watch.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
And deadset he is a Peachey, you sign that, on faith alone. Give up at 27, if he cannot compete, until then.............

Have some history and give a kid a go, who clearly has a crack. That is footy to me, why I watch.

There is not a Sharkie in the world that would disagree with that. This is where culture & loyalty to the brand start. Mortimers, hughes, Burgess, Rogers, Youngs etc
its very powerful stuff.

webShark

Of course he feels overlooked................he was 5 points ahead of the field last week in the NSW Cup Player of the Year. Probably ahead by more now. Get him locked up pronto. He's gotta get a blazer during Origin.

Mentioned this before but we have 2 byes. Possible he will get 20 mins from the bench. Bakuya and Gibbs in front of him in the eyes of the coaching staff.

webShark

As well as Matt Wright, Dean Collis or Bakuya but nowhere near Peach. Heighington NEVER scored an LOTF try in his life. Well none I can recall. Last dominant Shark in reserve grade was Greg Bird. Jeez, Peach is going like Ben Barba in the 20's. More than a try a game. Complete mystery how the likes of Matt Wright can play an entire season in first grade yet Peach gets no games. See them together in NSW Cup and post Wright is better than Peach. He isn't even from Keebra Park.

murraymob

Coach
sounds more like a manager trying to milk a higher contract from the sharks.We are linked to every player off contract with most not even having any contact

amcoglory

Juniors
it would be good to see peach get the second hookers position,

John moris played the hole game earlier in the year with I think about a 5 min break in the second half, Peach could come on as the hooker and stay on as a lock

realy need Gallon to start at prop. Sounds like Ben ross injured his neck again on friday

Gallen=God

Juniors
If we let this kid go it'll be a bigger f**k up then Preston, Merritt, Galloway, etc combined. He is the best forward in the NSW cup and although we have plenty of depth there Gal, Lewis and Heighington aren't far off retiring. We need this kid for the future.

And f**k me he's good.

dellul

Juniors
if peachey was to play 1st it would have to be lock or 5/8 , no point leaving him one side of the field just
like lewis. If we had lichea playing 80 mins he could easily take pressure off carney being the only kicker if
peachy were to play in the halfs, but with having no kicking game from dummy half you kind of need
both your halfs to kick.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Who would you rather have - Jono Wright or Peachey at left centre?

Who would you rather have - Ben Pomeroy or Peachey at right centre?

Even if he is out of position, surely the answer is obvious!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I wouldn't put Peachey at centre just for the sake of getting rid of established centres. Simply because he's not a centre. He's an out and out 6 or 13. He gets away with playing second row in NSW cup because, well, it's NSW Cup. He's not big enough to be a first grade second rower IMO. Not yet anyway.

In the cold hard logical light of day the only spot I see for Peachey is on the bench. The only problem for me is that Boogs would be the one I would have had him in for until yesterday when Boogs lifted about 25% on what he has been doing.

As much as I have severe footyhead man love for Peachey I think he has to pay some more dues.

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah not for me, id have a hooker play centre before wright.

I guy who can pay 5/8 has a step has the speed to go length of field would have no problem in the centres

I wonder how many people fapping over Peach Jnr have actually watched him play, I mean more than the YouTube highlights reel. Not bagging him.. Just 'ing.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

I think that's the point.... Heino would just be a solid toiler in any grade. Be it new cup or a test match heino goes hard but is not a match winner. Peachey could possibly be anything. Not to say he is guaranteed to succeed in firsts but has to be given a shot before someone else offers him a start elsewhere.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think that's the point.... Heino would just be a solid toiler in any grade. Be it new cup or a test match heino goes hard but is not a match winner. Peachey could possibly be anything. Not to say he is guaranteed to succeed in firsts but has to be given a shot before someone else offers him a start elsewhere.

Conversely, a shot is just a shot as well. Fact is he'll have no guarantee of being a first grader if he leaves. Wherever he goes.