What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peanut Butter Toast

Godz Illa

Coach
socksie said:
is there such a thing as crunchy nutella?
that would be the best
Yes.
Store your Nutella in a cool, dry place. When spreading the Nutella on bread or toast, NEVER remove the crumbs from the knife. When the knife re-enters the Nutella, these crumbs will naturally join the Nutella in the bowl, creating an artificial, yet very effective crunchiness. This may take some time, but the results should be satisfactory.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I have to have a craving for it i cant eat it everyday and when the craving arrives i normally like smooth peanut butter on toast.

Forum Idiot

Bench
i had a peanut butter obsession about a month ago. im with andy - the crunchier the better. i havent had it for a while cos i went too far with it when i had my last obsession. i remember dipping peanut butter sambos in coffee when i was a youngen. it was nice from memory. ill have to do it again some time.

socksie

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
socksie said:
is there such a thing as crunchy nutella?
that would be the best
Yes.
Store your Nutella in a cool, dry place. When spreading the Nutella on bread or toast, NEVER remove the crumbs from the knife. When the knife re-enters the Nutella, these crumbs will naturally join the Nutella in the bowl, creating an artificial, yet very effective crunchiness. This may take some time, but the results should be satisfactory.

i shall try that..

you a J5 fan, Illa?
i heard a rumour they were coming to Oz

Godz Illa

Coach
socksie said:
i shall try that..

you a J5 fan, Illa?
i heard a rumour they were coming to Oz
Hmm, that rumour may have legs. In fact I'm sure it does - I went to see them at the Hordern two weeks ago. lol. A thoroughly entertaining live act. The musical equivalent of Nutella, you might say.

Latest posts