What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats?

Mr Red

First Grade
i would take him for sure. Interesting the eels would choose him as the one to let leave? I'm assuming because he is the highest paid out of the hooker options so its a quick fix for the cap issues.
All things being equal i would let DeGois leave before Peats...

Lethal25

Juniors
Don't forget he was a Souths junior and may well have family reasons to stay here in Sydney. I wouldn't rule us out so quickly

Dragsters

First Grade
He is one of the few available dummy half options that could match reins defensive workrate.

hazzbeen

Bench
i would take him for sure. Interesting the eels would choose him as the one to let leave? I'm assuming because he is the highest paid out of the hooker options so its a quick fix for the cap issues.
All things being equal i would let DeGois leave before Peats...

MR Red I would take Peats any day . On DeGois I would take him also , dont know how old he is but I have always rated this guy.....

DragonsBlood

Juniors
There were rumours a few weeks back about us sniffing around a mid-season return for Cook so why can't we be in the market for a hooker. Yes Please, Rein and Peats in a rotation would be nice

BennyV

Referee
He is one of the few available dummy half options that could match reins defensive workrate.

While providing a great improvement in attack!

There were rumours a few weeks back about us sniffing around a mid-season return for Cook so why can't we be in the market for a hooker. Yes Please, Rein and Peats in a rotation would be nice

Would be the most expensive hooking combination in the comp.
If we get Peats, it would be to replace Rein.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I would take Peats in a heart beat over Rein. Fantastic hooker. The Eels are a different team when he is on the field. Makes a huge difference. Dragons would be idiots to not take this chance.

Dragsters

First Grade
The article suggests they have shopped him to us. Let's hope it's not a case of "we don't want to do parra any favours to help them with their cap issues" which has been suggested that clubs may take this line.

We should be looking at it as an opportunity to pick up a quality player with the bargaining power in our favour.

Remember after all, at the Dragons.... "We are always interested in quality players"

:)

Saint Dave

Juniors
Daily Telegraph saying they have been told by Dragons that they have no interest in signing Peats. Adds credit to us being interested.

Mr Red

First Grade
Dragons think Rein is the answer... and will no doubt throw an upgraded contract at him.

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
89 games in six years is my only concern. He seems to miss alot of games in blocks but he would be a good addition.

mobels

Juniors
Dragons think Rein is the answer... and will no doubt throw an upgraded contract at him.

Well documented that were after Segyearo if Rein is unable to improve his passing game within the next couple months. While Peats is a good player he is consistently injured and I feel he is not the attacking spark needed for the team which Segeyaro would provide.

In fact we've lowballed Rein which is why he's seeking other options before taking our offer.

Latest posts