What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peewee Moke

Corbin

Juniors
how bloody good was this dude from the jersey flegg GF, i hope he gets a first grade debut next year!!!

Broncodroid

Juniors
He was the most impressive player on the field for the Roosters by far, being one who has watched a handful of games from this team, I ask Roosters fans who may witness this team every other week, why was he not starting ? He was an absolute marvel when he came on injecting life into a team that was outplayed for the majority of the game.

I was also excited about the prospect of watching young five-eight Jamie Soward who has been likened by those like Gould as a young Darren Lockyer...after watching the game I was left a little dissapointed even though he kicked the game winning FG showing tremendous composure.

I thought his half Peter Taylor directed the team around the park better and took the game by the scruff of the neck when someone was asked to stand up for the Roosters. I would also add Soward's opposite, young Porter got the points in their head to head battle.

As for the morons who continue (there is someone in this very forum with aWests Tigers link) to argue "the Roosters have no juniors" have a look at yourselves and the talent they have comprised of this flegg team and the premier league side who both took out the title in their competitions.

Cowboyzfan

Juniors
Make sure you hold on to him, he is a star in the making and don't forget he played in the arrive alive grand final last week

tigpie cam

Juniors
As for the morons who continue (there is someone in this very forum with aWests Tigers link) to argue "the Roosters have no juniors" have a look at yourselves and the talent they have comprised of this flegg team and the premier league side [/quote]

they are not rooster juniors , they are players bought from other clubs catchment areas :roll: knowledgeless moron!!

are any players from clovelly,bondi or paddo?

once ricko goes easts will have no ties with thier community,playerwise.
you may as well call them the sydney drifters. ;-)

dice

Juniors
I'll believe it when I see it. Lester also had a great game yesterday but I wouldn't have him first grade.

avsterooster

Juniors
pee wee moke is an incredible prospect

on my way walking to telstra stadium from p4 parking, pee wee was on his way home with his girl friend i pulled him up and had a bit of a chat to him and he was a great guy with a head screwed on and so so so modest

anyway the reason he started off the bench was because last week he played a full 80 for the endevour side in the arrive alive cup which they were victors off and he was pretty tired so they decided to inject him 20 in and play him for the remainder of the game so he could break it open

thats exactly what he did

well done peewee

huge prospect

Langers

Juniors
Broncodroid said:
He was the most impressive player on the field for the Roosters by far, being one who has watched a handful of games from this team, I ask Roosters fans who may witness this team every other week, why was he not starting ? He was an absolute marvel when he came on injecting life into a team that was outplayed for the majority of the game.

I was also excited about the prospect of watching young five-eight Jamie Soward who has been likened by those like Gould as a young Darren Lockyer...after watching the game I was left a little dissapointed even though he kicked the game winning FG showing tremendous composure.

I thought his half Peter Taylor directed the team around the park better and took the game by the scruff of the neck when someone was asked to stand up for the Roosters. I would also add Soward's opposite, young Porter got the points in their head to head battle.

As for the morons who continue (there is someone in this very forum with aWests Tigers link) to argue "the Roosters have no juniors" have a look at yourselves and the talent they have comprised of this flegg team and the premier league side who both took out the title in their competitions.
It doesn't really matter that Porter outplayed Soward to the Roosters fans seeing as Porter is going to them next year! Soward will probably move up to PL with porter in JF

Booyah

Bench
lolesi said:
He has played off the bench for the roosters most of the year mate.

No he hasn't you stupid bastard. :D

He played a fair few in the Centres and at Lock up until the Arrive Alive got into full swing, and he was then put on the bench.

And I've been talking Pee Wee up all bloody year and no-one listened either! Well, now you all know why I was giving him such massive raps.

eagleangel

Juniors
he played really well for his school endevour high in the final of the arrive allive cup that was on saturday too

chook talent scouts :clap: nice find

Corbin

Juniors
hahaha very funny, i was extremly inpressed with Pee Wee Moco and soward and lester they will be stars of the Future for the Roosters...

Booyah

Bench
Corbin said:
hahaha very funny, i was extremly inpressed with Pee Wee Moco and soward and lester they will be stars of the Future for the Roosters...

:cry:

I wasn't joking. Apparently it's 15k, but he is going to be a Rooster next year regardless.

pyro

Juniors
Peewee Moke was great to watch. I don't think he will get a shot at 1st grade next season. I think he may in 2006 but next year he is destined for PL IMO.
The same for Jamie Soward IMO. Soward could be good for the Roosters 1st grade side to bring off the bench in the last 10 mins of a close game to kick the winning field goal :lol:

Skinner

Coach
Gee, I watch plenty of kids who impress me but this young bloke is the
absolute goods. Don't bring him up to soon. Let him have next season
in PL. He's going to be a world beater.

Cheers
Skinner

JasonE

Bench
Saw him play for the Australian Schoolboys v England this year, get those two pommy centres signed up then as well.

Latest posts