What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pele

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Think the kid deserves a thread, he may not be a hero straight off the bat and people shouldn’t expect it either. Tomorrow is massive for him and his family and he should just have a crack.

Have a look at him, he is 20! A giant of a kid and a must keep for years to come. Can’t wait to see him in action in the Fitz era.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Exactly. He is 20. Imagine him at 24 coming Into prime Prop age with 80 games under his belt.

McLovin

Staff member
The speed thing for him is a myth. Doubt Tolman, Woods, Fifita, Uele, Wade, Rudolf, etc run 70 to score like he did. He'll be fine and he will dominate in whatever time he's given

txta2

Bench
Hope he doesn't learn defensive efforts up the middle from Woods and Williams. Obviously they are thinking they can score more tries than the tits

R-15-3

Bench
Next year when he has McInnes looking after him will be a massive help, throw in half dozen games this year an another full off season and he can demand a bench spot.
Zero expectations on his defence but would Like to see some decent energy in his his ups tho.

If we want to see the best in this game we need to accept no one is great at everything and thTs why it's a team sport.All about team working to let teammates do their thing.llike any endeavour you get someone REALLY good at something smart operation's cover the weaknesses to allow the full brilliance of his strengths to be appreciated

Frenzy.

Immortal
Next year when he has McInnes looking after him will be a massive help, throw in half dozen games this year an another full off season and he can demand a bench spot.
Zero expectations on his defence but would Like to see some decent energy in his his ups tho.

Really? ZERO?

You should stake a claim to be coach.

You also won't make any comments if he misses I suppose.

We'll see

R-15-3

Bench
Really? ZERO?

You should stake a claim to be coach.

You also won't make any comments if he misses I suppose.

We'll see
My Expectations are he will miss a few, give away a 6 again, cost us a try maybe even a tired arm costing 10 in the bin. The chances of those sky rocket every min over a 10 min stint. Any of those boxes not ticked off is a bonus.
He is there to add impact, get some much needed experience, give him something to work on. How he goes will really come down to what type of possession we get when he is on and if the players around him lift when he is on or not. So yes I will comment on how he goes & hopefully it will be a highlight from the past 6 weeks but I’m not expecting a donkey to win the Melbourne cup

Don Tweddle

Juniors
The speed thing for him is a myth. Doubt Tolman, Woods, Fifita, Uele, Wade, Rudolf, etc run 70 to score like he did.n

I think it was more like 50m but don’t mind the myth growing. By next week he’ll have run the length of the field.

My Expectations are he will miss a few, give away a 6 again, cost us a try maybe even a tired arm costing 10 in the bin. The chances of those sky rocket every min over a 10 min stint. Any of those boxes not ticked off is a bonus.
He is there to add impact, get some much needed experience, give him something to work on. How he goes will really come down to what type of possession we get when he is on and if the players around him lift when he is on or not. So yes I will comment on how he goes & hopefully it will be a highlight from the past 6 weeks but I’m not expecting a donkey to win the Melbourne cup

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How high did that go on the bite-o-meter?

Nearly a WHOOSH there