What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penani Manumalealli

MacDougall

First Grade
Tigers signed him. Always liked the look of him when I saw him playing NYC and reggies at Cronulla. What didn't work out for him? What do you guys think of him?

jason taylor

Bench
Wasn't there a rumour that he had a falling out with the coaching staff last year? Which is why he hardly saw first grade, even though the team was plagued by injury?

He's never really impressed me personally though. Seems like one of those players who competes well in NSW Cup but is unable to make the jump to the next level.

dellul

Juniors
Penani has a long way to go if he wants to play 1st grade. His defence is woeful, and it's not his size he's hopeless at positioning and reading the attack. I've only seen him play a handful of times but you would expect a 15 year old to defend better.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Get him tackling and he'll be a decent backup hooker. Scored 3 tries in a test match once.

Since 73

First Grade
304135-2fb0291e-cc67-11e4-a716-dcac481e1bbe.jpg

wnw ?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He'll be a depth half and fills a spot in the Tigers NSW cup side (we've had a back rower filling in at 6, normal under the Sheens regime i know, but not under a normal coach)

good on him for leaving, hope it works out

we should get rid of all our teams except first grade

seriously whats the point?

by the time they get a go their confidence is already shot

held back for too long with no vision or path to first grade

surprised he didnt debut on the wing when he got his chance, hell we dont have enough make shift wingers

actually f**k first grade off too, make a good soccer club in the a league