What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pennies v warriors

The_Frog

First Grade
The Warriors were tremendous. We did enough to beat them. Yeo, Edwards, To'o, Burton and May all good. Official penalty count 7-0, I thought it was more, even though the Warriors had the only On Report, work that one out. Onwards to the Donkeys.

Fangs

Coach
We hadn't played for 16 days. Had a few guys backing up from Origin. Api off the bench it was to be expected. Good solid win.

Luai back next week. Cleary the week after in a great position

The defence is a concern. Both the edges and in the middle. It's the 6, 7 and 9 being off the field having the a huge impact there.

Luai might just be a crucial inclusion next week.

Girds89

Bench
Was a peak Naden performance in defense

I thought naden was really strong tbh.

The try they were way short for numbers. No one was stopping that.

Hes carries were really strong and he looked dangerous. Made close to 160m which would go close to being most this year for one of our centres.

Edwards for mine was a clear Man of the match. Was outstanding and once again absolutely everywhere. Showed why hes the best #1 at the club by a long way.

Pomoz

Bench
That was awful to watch. A turd on a stick. We are so poor in attack we are bottom four with that sort of quality. Imagine if the Warriors hadn't got so many injuries? We would have lost. The Broncos will be watching this and smacking their lips.

It's certainly good to know that Burton has mastered midfield bombs. Can he do anything else? Just wondering. Is there some sort of rota at the Panthers for passing the ball if you are a half? One week Burton gets to pass and the next week its May. Obviously, this week May was allowed to pass and Burton's job was to see if he could kick the words "Steeden" off the ball. Just dreadful football.

Right now the Panther's are in a big hole and we can only hope they can get back in form in time for the finals.

Fangs

Coach
Was surprised to see Crichton take the FG shot on halftime.

I know Burton has missed plenty but he strikes them well enough. He must be the second option after Cleary for a FG. Why not keep giving chances?

Smug Panther

First Grade

I know Burton has missed plenty but he strikes them well enough. He must be the second option after Cleary for a FG. Why not keep giving chances?
Was just a "trick play" imo

Smug Panther

First Grade
That was awful to watch. A turd on a stick. We are so poor in attack we are bottom four with that sort of quality. Imagine if the Warriors hadn't got so many injuries? We would have lost. The Broncos will be watching this and smacking their lips.

It's certainly good to know that Burton has mastered midfield bombs. Can he do anything else? Just wondering. Is there some sort of rota at the Panthers for passing the ball if you are a half? One week Burton gets to pass and the next week its May. Obviously, this week May was allowed to pass and Burton's job was to see if he could kick the words "Steeden" off the ball. Just dreadful football.

Right now the Panther's are in a big hole and we can only hope they can get back in form in time for the finals.
Lol we are cruising and waiting for September with the worlds best player to come back

Girds89

Bench

Burton was standing at half to feed ball in. Once time is called off no one could change spot including burton.

Critta was only option

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The Warriors were tremendous. We did enough to beat them. Yeo, Edwards, To'o, Burton and May all good. Official penalty count 7-0, I thought it was more, even though the Warriors had the only On Report, work that one out. Onwards to the Donkeys.

Very much helps when you're allowed by ref to lay in the ruck when tackling, and yet get 7penalties to 0. That negates those injuries more than a bit.

franklin2323

Immortal
The defence is a concern. Both the edges and in the middle. It's the 6, 7 and 9 being off the field having the a huge impact there.

Luai might just be a crucial inclusion next week.

I look at the misses and the circumstances

Naden missed 5. Burton goes there in a full strength side.

Kenny missed 3. Again Api will start

Yeo and Capewell missed 5 tackles each. Them being fresh it doesn't happen

Martin missed 6.

So the guys backing up where the issue