What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers Jersey Flegg/NSW Cup 2022 Discussion Thread

Panther_Platz

Juniors
Anyone else note Charlie *possibly* hurt his ankle late in the game around 78th minute, under the weight of a couple of Jets? Stayed down for a bit wincing but ended up finishing, but I couldn't tell if he was limping.

Iamback

Coach
I didn’t see the game, but from the stats it looks like Staines had plenty of involvement. 27 runs, 316 metres, 2 try assists, a line break assist.

They are good numbers but I'd wait a few days before trusting the numbers. The match centre was down and it has SOS as having 39 runs and 188m which didn't happen

betcats

Referee
Sucks for Staines then. Glad he had a go. Not surprised Turuva seems a goer.

Staines was a clear motm tbh he played very well it was obvious watching the game. Two try assists, a nice linebreak throught the middle and 316 metres in the stats backs that up. His pass for one of Turuva's tries was beautiful similar to the one against the cows. It will definitely be staines who gets called up.

snickers007

Juniors
Reminder that the Flegg Prelim Final is today at 1pm. Live streamed on NSWRL Facebook page.

Isaiah Iongi is out (likely rested to play Fullback in NSW Cup next week), and Isaiya Katoa is starting halfback.

The return of Katoa is a real good sign that we're going for the jugular in all 3 grades. He's a special talent, and showed that a couple of weeks ago in Cup.

Roosters have really fallen apart the last few weeks despite being runaway minor premiers. Hopefully we can sink them here.

betcats

Referee
Russel smith and Iongi out of flegg and Katoa Ison in. Shame for russel smith but gotta give the side the best chance at winning. Iongi I assume will play fb in cup final next so is being rested.

Iamback

Coach
Russel smith and Iongi out of flegg and Katoa Ison in. Shame for russel smith but gotta give the side the best chance at winning. Iongi I assume will play fb in cup final next so is being rested.

Surprised more aren't held back

Iamback

Coach
Reminder that the Flegg Prelim Final is today at 1pm. Live streamed on NSWRL Facebook page.

Isaiah Iongi is out (likely rested to play Fullback in NSW Cup next week), and Isaiya Katoa is starting halfback.

The return of Katoa is a real good sign that we're going for the jugular in all 3 grades. He's a special talent, and showed that a couple of weeks ago in Cup.

Roosters have really fallen apart the last few weeks despite being runaway minor premiers. Hopefully we can sink them here.

Roosters have won 1/6. They hit a wall

Latest posts