What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Trials Live Stream

soc123_au

Staff member
Great job Forty20, it's working great on my PC at work. I am hoping to get out of here to catch the NRL trial, but so good to have an option if I cant make it.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Fulltime, penrith hold on 28-24. A good hit out for both sides.

Jeff Markus limped off late in the game but it does not look too serious.

oldmancraigy

Coach
yeah its great on my laptop - stops and buffers every once in a while, but i assume thats a youtube issue ... quality is great

my tv isn't handling it so great - using youtube app - it plays for 2 secs then does nothing .... its a shame cos the quality is quite good on my 42" tv too!!

you are a genius forty!!

Could just be a RAM issue with your TV?

To watch the future games, perhaps try plugging your laptop into your TV? (ie, HDMI or old school RGB connector). Dedicated computers tend to do the youtube thing a bit better than other devices.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Noticed there is 40 people watching the stream, good effort. You need to sell some ads forty

haynemagic

Juniors
forty this is incredible, i dont often post here but the club should support you more with the work your doing, is there anywhere i can donate some money too you, the qualitys amazing, i dont know anything about computers but every stream i seem to watch of live nrl games they skip all the time, this is faultless!

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers fan here. Truly appreciate the work put into this stream. Great quality on my 55inch TV. Not sure if it works on my YouTube app the TV came with, but its working perfectly on my HTPC running through Firefox. Quality is very impressive.