What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Souths Preliminary Final

Fangs

Coach
Been on the Beers with family watching the game just got home

still a bit in shock at 20-12 and the way the Refs were reffing I thought it was game over

the fight back shows this is truly our year

I'm sorry but I predicted this weeks ago. As fate would have it.

Parra won it on XP they wanted the bastard. Clawed to it like Penrith did years last. But they will fall next week. It is written.

Munky

Coach
Big Bro has been impotent for close to forty years.

Let's see if the little blue pill gets it done next week.

unKwn

Juniors
f**kkkkk I’m really fired up now. The prospect of facing eels in a grand final has got me very excited. Let’s f**king go

Fangs

Coach
Get on the gear quicker than an Andrew Johns banana kick. This a grand final for the ages.

Frankus

Juniors
Been on the Beers with family watching the game just got home

still a bit in shock at 20-12 and the way the Refs were reffing I thought it was game over

the fight back shows this is truly our year
Yeah they were doing their best to gift it to Parra. Eels kissed on the dick last night.

Fangs

Coach
Game day people.

Rub your eyes get out of bed. Air out your unmentionables. Hose that lawn. Blast Barnesy all day long.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Just in case anyone missed it earlier this year, at 11.54am today Fox are replaying the show when Ivan and some of the players watch and discuss last years grand final.

age.s

First Grade
Its so weird being in this position. The whole season I've been so blase about pretty much every game, knowing there would only be 2 or so matches that matter all year. Now that those matches are here the nerves are jangling hard.

We can't end this era with only 1 premiership. Don't bottle it boys.