What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Pink Panther

Juniors
My Penrith Panthers are the closest thing to an absolute certainty to win the premiership this year as you have seen.

Simply I you have a tab or sportsbet account, and get on!

Take the money, like we all did last year.

We can buy some more houses

Now that the Great Reset has caused inflation to be about 20%, now that Western Democracy is failing, now we see what is happening in Sri Lanka which will soon happen around the rest of the word; we need a way to keep the value of our hard earned money high

Bitcoin failed, the stock market failed, crops are failing, the only thing we can be sure of is that our Penny Panthers will go back to back and this is how we can all become fabulously rich

the only certainty in life is the Penny Panthers going back to back!

Munky

Coach
My Penrith Panthers are the closest thing to an absolute certainty to win the premiership this year as you have seen.

Simply I you have a tab or sportsbet account, and get on!

Take the money, like we all did last year.

We can buy some more houses

Now that the Great Reset has caused inflation to be about 20%, now that Western Democracy is failing, now we see what is happening in Sri Lanka which will soon happen around the rest of the word; we need a way to keep the value of our hard earned money high

Bitcoin failed, the stock market failed, crops are failing, the only thing we can be sure of is that our Penny Panthers will go back to back and this is how we can all become fabulously rich

the only certainty in life is the Penny Panthers going back to back!

Who's alt troll account is this?

Fangs

Coach
Its Friday. Which means we are only 48 hours away from seeing the Penrith Panthers make everyone's weekend just that little bit more special.

'Mum, do you reckon we could make Sunday lunch start at 1.00pm? I know you prefer it later but Penrith are on the tele shortly after that!' *glint in eyes*

'Of course...you really think I'd forget?' *reassuring smile*

Pink Panther

Juniors
We are just battlers in Penrith

But at least we know who we are

And WE all support our mighty team

One team, one community, one in spirit and hope

Penrith Panthers are the team

We dont care what outsiders think of us

We will go back to back and win the premiership again

Pink Panther

Juniors
NSW losing Origin will be good for the Penny Panthers in the long term, I dont mind it

the boys will be even more hungry to go back to back

you can see it in Nathans eyes now

the Melbourne Storm are has beens

and all the Sydney sides are completely useless.

BrisVegas arent there yet

Cowbells, will choxke

Ladies and Gentlemen and bald headed babies, fellow Penrith fans, the back to back premiership is OURS for the taking!!!!

footy75

Bench
Pink Panther you are correct. They are a mile ahead of the other teams.

Not going back to back from here would take some kind of miracle choke.

footy75

Bench
Back to back is something even your scumf**k cap rorting side couldn't illegally pull off.

PENRITH!!!

Right, it's not easy. Calm down though you haven't done it yet.

But I believe you are going to do it convincingly. It's hard to see anyone getting close.

mxlegend99

Referee
Regular season doesn't mean shit and neither does the season so far. Panthers only advantage right now is they have a fit squad and will get a guaranteed second chance in finals. Big advantages to have but no guarantees still.

Teams often try to time hitting their best form for this period of the season and try to peak going into the finals.

Panthers are as good a chance at going back to back as it gets. But a lot can change very quickly. If Api was injured, his backup is not NRL standard. If Nathan was injured neither is his. Would go back to the playing field very quickly.

Like if we played almost any other team yesterday we get absolutely belted. Plus we still have one of the weakest benches in the NRL. The second we need bigger minutes from the likes of Kenny and Salmon we look terrible.

forby

Juniors
There were 7 starters out yesterday. Any other team in the competition wouldn't have coped and still won. If SOS isn't first grade standard why did the Dolphins sign him.
You seem to be massively underestimating the difference the 7 started make. There is virtually 0 chance that this many players would be missing in the finals.

yobbo84

First Grade
Penrith will finish first and have a finals week 1 match at Penrith. They won't lose that.

The best chance to get them will be in a prelim at Accor Stadium.

Pink Panther

Juniors
Penrith, this years version, are the best NRL team of all time.

And our fans are the best fans in the whole world.

We deserve the success because we are true true believers.