What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

I love Brian To'o. He looks like a mini Goro from Mortal Kombat, but is my favourite winger since Brett Morris. That double right foot step from Crichton was so sexy. It made me forget about my shit team for a few moments.
I like my Brian as well.

But Edwards is better. Does a lot more.

Brian is handsome but just runs over people.

Dylan is not as glamorous, but he runs the whole Panther defence…as a hobby too.

Plus he doesn’t make mistakes.

I wonder how long Fittler will be game to keep Edwards out of NSW?

This Year?

Immortal
I like my Brian as well.

But Edwards is better. Does a lot more.

Brian is handsome but just runs over people.

Dylan is not as glamorous, but he runs the whole Panther defence…as a hobby too.

Plus he doesn’t make mistakes.

I wonder how long Fittler will be game to keep Edwards out of NSW?
His form has been outstanding. The thing that makes it even more outstanding is you don't notice it unless you watch him closely. TBH I don't watch him closely but then a commentator will bring up at stat like 200 run metres and I'm surprised.

His form has been outstanding. The thing that makes it even more outstanding is you don't notice it unless you watch him closely. TBH I don't watch him closely but then a commentator will bring up at stat like 200 run metres and I'm surprised.
He might not have the potent attack, but his positioning is well above average. He’s trustworthy and that’s what NSW needs.

Too many players totally enamoured with themselves, looking for the cheap thrill when the happy ending is all about persistence!

But Freddy won’t make the requisite changes because he’s too political.

Might also be time to give Renno a shot at half back. Nate looked very ginger, is averse to the heavy stuff. That’s understood, but he looked very uncomfortable during origin one.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think it’s great that you support Parramatta now , mock
Could Nathan Cleary's bad game on Wednesday night have anything to do with his Dad being in hospital (ICU) ?

He appeared just one of two percent off. Not totally dreadful, just a little rattled. Having close family members dangerously can do that to you.

Just a thought.

Floodwaters

Juniors
Could Nathan Cleary's bad game on Wednesday night have anything to do with his Dad being in hospital (ICU) ?

He appeared just one of two percent off. Not totally dreadful, just a little rattled. Having close family members dangerously can do that to you.

Just a thought.

To be fair his been crap in rep footy every year, just needs to back himself more, its all just catch and pass shit still.

maple_69

Bench
The nice thing about Edwards is he's starting to put a run of games together for the first time in his career. He missed 1/3 games possible up to the end of last year and obviously played a bunch of games injured in there. He's fit, his body is holding up and he's getting his confidence back chiming into the backline with a little more fluency which has always been his glaring weakness. Absolutely Penrith's best so far this year.

Edwards would look average in most other teams

Hard worker and cant fault his efforts but his ball playing is probably the worst in the league when it comes to fullbacks.

Hes a Wish version of Teddy

Munky

Coach
Edwards would look average in most other teams

Hard worker and cant fault his efforts but his ball playing is probably the worst in the league when it comes to fullbacks.

Hes a Wish version of Teddy

I've been highly critical of Edwards ball playing.

However Teddy these days is a Wish version of Teddy. Still has the effort but can't explode through the line anymore.

Fangs

Coach
Gids gets some bad press. Not his fault he got picked for NSW as a fullback and then off the bench as captain.

He was a very good utility.

Dylan Edwards is a completely different player. He is the most underrated fullback in the competition. A title the prince Kurt Gidley never held.

Latest posts